Chapter 29

I know, i know >_< i'm so sorry if I only update seldomly but I promise to update as soon as possible this week until saturday because of the ASEAN that's been held in our country.

In short, I have a one-week vacation. And I'll try to update as I can.

P.S. Please vote for BTS in MAMA 2017 in all the categories they're in. And please vote for BLACKPINK for Best Female Group plus they're currently no.1 in that category.

We can do it ArmyBlinks!:)♡♡♡

~Chapter 29~
~♡Trust♡~

Rose's POV

"Are you sure that you can handle yourself? Want me to go with you? Or do you w-"

"I'm fine Jinyoung-ah. And besides, I'm also fine by my own" I told my cousin who's been worried since the day that crazy girl attacked me.

"I'm just worried that the girl who attacked you might appear out of nowhere around you. And we never know you could suddenly be unconscious" Jinyoung said while leaning on the front door.

I decided to go buy some groceries by myself to the market a few blocks away from here when my worriedly cousin stopped me and kept on insisting that he should come with me.

I sighed.

"Thanks for your concern but I'm really okay. If anything happens, I'll contact you as soon as possible, okay?" I assured him.

"Fine" he pouted.

"Yah, it doesn't look good on you pabo" I told him while he glared at me and I started heading to the market.

I'll be staying with my aunt and uncle, which is my cousin Jinyoung's parents, until the day after tomorrow because I should also be back to school.

And I already miss the girls so much. Even though we still videochat after their classes, I still want to be with them.

I pushed my cart and headed towards the sweets section and grab a pack of chocolate 'CRUNCH' which were my all time favorite chocolates.

I also went to the pasta section because I was planning to make pasta for Jinyoung's parents and him for dinner later.

Sadly, I couldn't reach the pasta because it was placed on the very top. I tiptoed but I still couldn't reach it and I almost got out of balance, until someone reached it for me and hold my back to save me from falling.

"Kamsahamnida" I thanked the person and stood up.

And to my surprise, it was him standing right in front of me.

You guessed it right.

Jimin was the person who reached it for me. And he was standing right in front of me after weeks of not having contact with me and his friends.

He was wearing a black button up shirt and ripped jeans. And I admit that he still looks hot.

I still felt angry at him for just leaving me. I felt my tears were coming out but I resist the urge to cry in front of him.

"Rose..."

He called out to me and took a step towards me but I didn't move. I was really mad at him.

Why did he suddenly showed up? Did he made up his mind to go back to that crazy girl and break up with me or what?

Jimin's POV

"When are you planning to come back?" Yoongi hyung said on the other line.

"I still really don't know what to do,hyung. I can't just show up in front of the guys, and especially Rose" I told him.