Chapter 53

~Chapter 53~
~❤ Complicated Situations❤~

Lisa's POV

"Hey babe, wake up now" I heard Kookie's soft voice waking me up as I slowly fluttered my eyes open.

"What is it?" I asked him while stretching my arms a little from the nap I just had.

"We just landed in Seoul as soon as I woke you up from your deep sleep. You were snoring loudly actually" Kookie laughed.

"Yah! How dare you-, I don't even snore mister!" I slap his arm playfully while he held back his head and laughed boyishly.

I saw some of the passengers are already standing up and going down the plane.

"Come on now. I want you to hold my hand and stay only by my side as we get inside the airport okay" he said then I grabbed my sling bag and headed down the plane.

"Bodyguards are already on standby and waiting for the both of you. Just be careful and don't have any kind of contact with fans too much for now, arasso?" Manager Oh told me and Kookie while we were walking and headed inside the airport with Kookie's manager as well.

I already could see camera flashes and fans shouting our names with some of their banners and stuffs.

Our bodyguards we're already protecting us which was a good thing really.

"Please make way!" Kookie's manager said to some of the photographers blocking our way and kept on taking pictures of us like they didn't hear a thing.

"How does it feel to be almost kidnapped by an unknown man?!"

"Did you got scared?!"

"Jungkook-ssi, please look at the camera! Here here!"

"How is your relationship going so far?!"

Many reporters kept on shouting questions and fans kept on shouting as well.

I kinda felt angry to the reporters asking inappropriate and uncomfortable questions. Like don't they have any respect? But I know I can't do anything about it because it's also their job to mess in an idol's life as usual.

Scenes from what happened that night where that creepy guy almost kidnapped me came flashing through my mind.

And the never ending shouting of reporters and people surrounding us are becoming an irritating noise to me that makes my head spin causing me to hold Kookie's hand tightly.

"What's the matter?" Kookie looked down at me worriedly and made us stop walking despite the huge crowd that was still crowding us.

"My head hurts so bad right now, I think I ca-"

I didn't finished my sentence as soon as Manager Oh and Kookie's manager came to us.

"What's wrong? Is everything alright?" Kookie's manager asked worriedly while Manager Oh gave me a worried look.

But it was too late before I answer them, because I felt my body collapsed by itself but Kookie immediately got a hold of me quickly while he kept on shouting my name.

And then I felt my head spinning and everything turning black.

Rosé's POV

Jimin and I are now on our way to a fine restaurant that Jin oppa owns.

Today's the day where we'll be celebrating our maknaes; Lisa and Jungkook's welcoming after the scandal that they've been through.

And I really couldn't wait to see them, especially Lisa who probably felt scared after what happened to her. And I felt bad that I couldn't be there to comfort her when that happened.

I actually cried back then when the news broke out, because I'd really be scared for life if that ever happened to me.

"Hey, what are you thinking right now?"

Jimin asked me softly while taking a quick and worried glance at me and focusing his eyes on the road.

"I just can't wait to see them, that's all"

I answered and gave him a smile.

Jimin reached out and grabbed my hand with his hand and intertwined it. While his other hand steered the wheel.

"You know that I'm going to kick Kook's ass for making you cry because of Lisa right?" Jimin asked grinning.

"Hey! I told you that it's now okay. You don't have to go that far. Besides, it wasn't even anyone's fault" I said.

Jimin laughed and his smile even reached his eyes that made him looked charming as always.

"I'm kidding!" He chuckled after laughing so hard.

I frowned at him and made an attempt to pull my hand away from his but he immediately tightened his hold on my hand.

I looked at Jimin and saw him focused on the road and still driving not until he parked the car in front of Jin oppa's restaurant.

Once we got out, there were many people and the media are waiting for us and immediately took pictures.

Jimin grabbed my waist tightly making sure that no one would dare come close to us while bodyguards protected us while we went inside the restaurant.

"Finally! You're here!" Jin oppa greeted us but the look on his face seemed quite troubled.

"What's the problem, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"News came in just now and Jungkook's in the hospital-"

"WHAT ASDFFGHJKL" Hoseok oppa gasped as soon as he came in the restaurant.

"Shut up, I still haven't finished my sentence" Jin oppa glared at him while the poor boy kept his mouth shut.

"Sooo as I was saying... Jungkook's in the hospital because Lisa got unconscious after people at the airport swarmed right at them. They're still waiting for her to gain consciousness" Jin oppa finished and sighed heavily.

"We need to visit them" I said horrified that something bad happened to Lisa again.

"No, we can't. The media are there outside the hospital huddling. While both of our agencies are in a complicated situation right now. And if we go there, it will be too much complicated." Yoongi said as he came in.

"We'll find a way, I promise" Jimin whispered softly to me while giving me a side hug.

I bet Jennie and Jisoo would be very sad to hear this than I am.

They're still on their vacation and they still have no idea what's happening here in Korea. But I don't even want to tell them as it will ruin their mood for their vacation.

A/N:

Sorry for not updating after a whole month! I'm really so busy with acads right now and finals are still on going. And I'm also kinda going through depression and some stress, but it's alright.

But luckily, tomorrow's our last day of finals! So, I get to have some time to make it up to y'all and update again.

I'm so sorry again. And thank you guys for not giving up on this story! Love you so much guys!🙏❤😘💞