Chapter 46

~Chapter 46~
~Louvre~

*Please listen to the song above the multimedia section while reading this chapter! Enjoy;)!*

Taehyung's POV

It's been a week since we came here in Paris. I decided to bring Jisoo with me because I wanted to spend more time with her and make moments that I could cherish with her forever.

The reason that my parents decided for us to stay here for a month, is for me and my sister to practice handling our family's business and to organize Jennie and Wonho's wedding plan first.

If y'all wondering why my sister is the first one to get married, it's because she's the one who was firstly engaged before me.

I decided that I'll be marrying Jisoo next year, which she doesn't have any clue because I'd rather keep it a secret to surprise her.

"Tae, let's take a picture there!"

Jisoo said while grabbing my hand and we went to the large picture of Mona Lisa that was hung on the wall.

And yes, we've been roaming around Paris and she kept nagging at me to go to the Louvre Museum ever since we got here.

She's lucky that I love her so much.

"You really do look excited and happy going to this place, huh"

I chuckled at her while holding her hand.

"Of course! Who won't be? It's been one of my dream to go here"

She kept smiling at me.

It made me happy seeing her happy as I am. I smiled at her too and started to tug her along to the other side of the pictures but she stopped me.

Jisoo walked to a middle-aged French woman and asked her to take a picture of us. The woman gladly accepted and started to take a picture of us.

"One...two...three..."

I wrapped my arm around Jisoo's waist and smiled at the camera happily.

"Merci!" Jisoo thanked the woman before leaving.

We kept walking and admiring the pictures and statues that were honorably hung and placed inside the museum.

Later on, my stomach made a grumble sound that caused Jisoo to look at me then laugh.

"You should've told me you were hungry" Jisoo said concerned.

It made me feel happy that she was concerned for me. It actually showed that she truly cared.

"Yah, what's so funny?" She asked.

I didn't notice that I was smiling like an idiot in front of her.

She has no idea how she makes me feel like I'm the only man in the world that could make her feel safe and happy whenever I'm with her.

I only shooked my head at her.

"Let's go, it's already time for lunch anyways. We don't want you starving don't we?"

She chuckled while she grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"How about the museum? I mean...we still haven't look around the whole place?" I asked her.

I knew that she wanted to go and look around here. I don't want to be a nuisance to her.

"It's not that important, okay. Besides, we've already saw many as much as we can and I enjoyed it, did you?" She said.

"Me too. I also enjoyed it" I smiled at her.