Chapter 52

~Chapter 52~
~❤Goin' Crazy Back ❤~

*Please listen to the song above the multimedia section above while reading this chapter! Enjoy;)!*

Lisa's POV

I woke up early in the morning as I saw the sun rise through the curtains.

I was about to get off the bed when I felt a strong muscular arm pulling me back tightly. And I felt my back pressed onto Kookie's hard bare chest.

I turned around to face him and watched him, still asleep.

"Kookie..." I started poking him.

We'll be having a flight later on and we should be now getting ready by then before our managers come in here.

"Jeon Jungkook" I tried waking him up while giving light kisses all over his face.

"Mmmm..." He responded sleepily.

"Come on. We need to get up" I said while trying to break free from his arms but failed sadly.

He opened his eyes groggily and gave me a peck on the lips quickly.

"Good morning, babe"

He said in his deep husky morning voice. I suddenly felt hot all of a sudden.

"Good morning to you too" I smiled at him and kissed the side of his jaw.

"We have a flight later" I pointed out to him to tell him that we really need to start preparing our asses off now.

He just groaned lazily as a reply and hugged me tightly to his chest as we still lied on the bed.

"Kookie, I'm serious!" I pointed out while wiggling myself free from the hug.

"I want us to stay here like this for the rest of the day, might as well be naked also" he smirked.

And that's when I realized that we were still both naked from what happened last night.

Last night was amazing for the both of us, to be honest.

Then a loud knock on the door outside was heard, causing my thoughts from last night to disappear.

"Jungkook-ah! Lisa-ssi!"

Kookie's manager shouted from outside, making us shoot up from our bed.

"Oh my God! I need to get myself ready, as in right now!"

I frantically said while covering my naked body with a blanket and hurriedly went to take a shower and get packed up for our flight.

I heard Kookie opening the door and heard him and his manager talking while I took a hot shower.

"Why the heck aren't you even ready by now?" Kookie's manager asked, more like a scolding to be exact.

"Well...just because.." I heard Kookie said.

"Fine, just go pack your bags now. Lisa's manager and I will just be waiting for the both of you at the lounge, okay? It's 7:30 am now, and the flight's at 9:00. We don't want to be late. And also you might want to know that there's the media waiting at the airport. Might want to be prepared for the huge crowd"

All I heard was my boyfriend sighing as soon as his manager left and went to pack up his bags.

I'm kinda nervous about later at the airport. I just hope no one would throw eggs at me, or maybe us. Just because of what happened last night.