Chapter 9

~Chapter 9~
~♡Good Day Off, Maybe?♡~

Rosè's POV

I'm currently with Jinyoung today, cause today's a Saturday. So, I'm here in his house.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you should join us for lunch later" Aunt Eunhee; which is Jinyoung's eomma.

"Ne!" I replied while me and Jinyoung are in his room.

"Don't mind them. They aren't my type afterall cause I'll only choose you."

Why is Jimin making me feel this way? I don't know why my heart beats faster when he's around and near me since what happened yesterday.

And I also didn't have the chance to ask him what he meant and we just walked home to each other's dorm silently. But still...

Aish! My mind's going crazy now!

How will I face him on Monday? And h-

"Yah! Chaechae!" Jinyoung immediately snapped his fingers in front of me, suddenly cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Wae?" I said slightly dazed.

"Aish. I've been calling you for like fifteen minutes and you're still daydreaming or whatsoever you're thinking" Jinyoung said while he plopped himself beside me on his bed.

And don't get the wrong idea, cause first of all, we're cousins and we always do this since we were little.

"So, tell me about you and Jennie. You still haven't told me since I came here. Plus, that's what I came here for" I said while I placed myself in an indian sit position while Jinyoung is still lying on the bed.

"Okayyy...so here it goes Chaechae" Jinyoung said.

"So, me and Jennie were together for almost three years. And we were so happy. I treated her like she was the only girl in the world cause she's precious to me. Until...one stupid night, changed everything"

"Me and the guys went to some club at night. And I was also alone in this house cause mom and dad are away on a business trip. So, tomorrow morning after that night, I woke up and saw a girl sleeping beside me half-naked. And I started to get anxious also. And that girl is also Jennie's mortal enemy. I forgot what had happened that night and I don't know why the hell that girl is with me."

"Plus, Jennie always goes in my house and visits me during Saturdays and Sundays. And the exact time I woke up, was the time when I saw Jennie in front of the room and saw her crying and she was hurt. She also immediately ran outside, I tried to explain but she won't listen to me. She also decided that we were over because of what I did. And still, here I am, still not over her" Jinyoung finished.

"Don't worry, Jennie also feels the same as you do" I told him. Then his face suddenly light up.

"Jinja?" He said. I nod at him.

"I'll try to help both of you to fix your relationship. But, don't blame me if it doesn't work!" I warned him.

"You're the best, Chae!" Jinyoung said happily while he hugged me tightly. "I..can't ...breath..." I gasped out of air.

"Hehe mianhae" he said immediately breaking the hug.

"Kids! Lunch is ready!" Aunt Eunhee shouted downstairs.

If you're wondering what kind of house does Jinyoung's family have, well, they own a three storey mansion.

Same as ours to, in Australia. Actually, my father's family are wealthy cause our grandfather owns a huge company in Japan.

Me and Jinyoung sat on our chairs in the dining hall, and started to eat our lunch.

"Chaeyoung-ah, it's really good to see you again! So how's Empire University so far?" Uncle Jaebin, which is Jinyoung's father asked me and he's also my father's dongsaeng.

"Empire University is pretty good so far. And I made new friends too" I said happily.

"That's good to hear. I also told Jinyoung, that he should watch over you. And you can also come here again whenever you like" Aunt Eunhee said.

"Ne, kamsahamnida" I thanked her.

"Eomma. Appa. Do you know that Chaeyoung-ah will also join a dance group. Plus, their group will be our rival" Jinyoung told his parents excitedly.

Aish! This should be a secret until next week. And he's now telling it.

"Jinja? What group is she in? Omo! Is it BlackPink?" Aunt Eunhee exclaimed while she looked at me.

"Ne, it is" I replied while I gave Jinyoung a side glare.

"Very well! Then, that means your friends with Jennie?" Aunt Eunhee asked.

I think she likes Jennie that much, the fact that her son had a relationship with an amazing girl, like Jennie.

I nod at her.

Aunt Eunhee was going to say something again when Uncle Jaebin stopped her cause we're now talking about Jinyoung's ex like who would be so comfortable talking about someone's ex when that someone is with you.

Aunt Eunhee seemed to notice. While Jinyoung was just eating his food beside me.

*****

"Komapta (thank you)!" I told Jinyoung once we came inside the campus.

I just thanked him because of the food.

"So see ya tomorrow, Jinyoung-ah" I said cause I noticed that he just kept on being silent all along the way here. Plus, he kept on sighing. What is wrong with him?

I was about to go to the other way, to the left side in the campus because that's where the girls dormitory is located while the boys dormitory is on the right side.

Basically, it means that the school/ university is the center of the campus which is between the dormitories.

Then Jinyoung immediately spoke before I was going to leave.

"Don't mention anything to Jennie about this whole t-"

"I know. And besides, why would I do that? Duh. You really are the real pabo between the two of us" I joked.

"Yah! Yah!" He complained. And I just left him standing there.

Once I came back inside my room, I saw Jennie dressed nicely like she was going somewehere.

"Oh, you're here" she said while fixing her things inside her bag.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her in a curious tone. I have a bad feeling about this.

"I'll be going on a -"

"Omo! Don't go on a date whoever he is, okay! Just listen to me cause i-" I was cutted off by Jennie.

The thing is, I should help Jinyoung and Jennie fix their relationship. And that's what I doing right now.

"HAHHHAHAHAHA" Jennie started laughing loudly.

"Of course not. Besides, why would I go on a date when my heart is still in someone else's. And I'll be going on a day off for today, that's all" Jennie said assuring me like she won't do anything wrong.

"And I might come back until tomorrow cause it's Sunday" she said getting ready to go out the room.

So it means I'm left alone in this room. >___< And I'm afraid of being alone especially in midnight. I don't know why I'm not afraid of being alone in the night. But still...

"Okay...have a good day off. See ya" I told her while she bid her goodbye and left the room.

Guess I'm alone until midnight. Eottokae?

A/N:

I'm so sorry if this chapter is so boring. But please wait for the next chapter because it would be more interesting and you'll know more about the story.

There would be also surprises too in the next following chapters. So please wait for it! :)