Chapter 33

Jisoo's POV

I felt Taehyung's hand on my waist while both of us were kissing.

His kiss was getting deeper and deeper.

This is wrong...

I pushed him which made him surprised.

"I..." I started.

I can't believe I kissed him back. The worst part was that I could feel my heart beating louder.

I like Mark but why did I felt something different when Taehyung kissed me.

It can't be...

No way! I only forgived him because I'm tired of us ignoring each other but I wasn't expecting us to be more than friends.

And I was also just hoping that when we're married, we'll still act like friends.

If that's even possible.

"I like you, Jisoo. I liked you for a very long time since I laid my eyes on you. I don't know what got me attracted to you. But it just happened. I understand if you're shocked right now and I know that you probably like someone better than me"

"But I just want to remind you that starting this day, we're engaged now and you're also not allowed to hangout with other guys especially with tha guy, Mark.

....because from now on you're mine, Kim Jisoo. Whether you like it or not" Taehyung said possessively.

"You can't tell me what to do. And you aren't the boss of me! What is wrong with you?!" I asked him irritatingly.

He was nice and then he changed to a possessive fiance.

Oh god! Did he really say that?

Taehyung will be my fiance and I'll be also his.

I should be getting angrier at him but why do I feel a little happy?

This is not good, Kim Jisoo!

"What's wrong? Well, nothing much. I just want to make sure that my fiance's not cheating on me" he smirked. He looked ten times hotter than before.

Get a grip, Jisoo! Don't make him think that he's winning! I shouldn't fall for that smirk.

"I'm not cheating on you especially you're not my f-"

"Glad to hear that my fiance's not cheating. These are for you" he motioned to the things he brought a while ago.

"Do you like it?" He smiled at me like a child grinning from ear to ear.

He was now back to Tae himself, I think.

"Yeah, I like it Tae. Thanks" I gave him a smile.

"See you tomorrow, goodnight" he walked near me until he kissed me on my forehead.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You're blushing" he chuckled.

"Cute" he murmured. But it was audible enough for me to hear it.

"OMG!"

The lights in the living room suddenly turned on and there was Lisa and Rose standing and looking at us with their mouths agape.

"Aren't you telling us something, unnie?" Rose narrowed her eyes at me and Taehyung.

"I think I gotta go now. Bye"

That jerk. He really left me so that I could handle this on my own. I knew it.

He gave me one last peck on the cheek before he left which made me blush furiously and it also made the girls squeal.

"Spill the beans. Now." Lisa said.

So we all sat at the carpeted floor in the living room and I ended up telling them everything that happened starting from me and Taehyung at our company.

"Basically, we're going to be sisters-in-law also!" Jennie said who just got inside the room not too long ago and joined us while drinking a can of soda in hand.

"That's great! I'm so excited for the both of you!" Rose said happily.

"By the way, Jimin oppa was worried about you, Chae. Like really worried because you weren't answering your phone. But ofc you were sleeping a while ago so he decided I shouldn't wake you up and -"

Rose immediately stood up and went to the bedroom. She'll probably call Jimin.

"Do you like Taehyung oppa already?" Lisa asked.

"I really don't know. He really changed a lot, I think. He became good for a minute then he'll change from possessive later on" I said.

"Ooohh, possessive. I like that!" Lisa teased.

"Its not funny, Lalisa!" I told her pouting.

"We can't blame our maknae because her boyfriend's possessive. That's why" Jennie said.

Which earned me and Jennie to laugh out loud while Lisa was embarrasingly blushing now.

"I hate you" she jokingly told Jennie.

"I'm going to have a photo shoot tomorrow, so I need to sleep now. Nighty night!" Jennie said.

She'll be having a photo shoot tomorrow for Harpers Bazaar, and I know she's really excited about it.

For all we know, Jennie loves to do fashion. And this photoshoot is also a great opportunity for her to showcase it.

We all went to our bed and saw Rose now sleeping...again.

Tommorow would be a big day, I think. Especially for me.

Things would really change tomorrow at school.

How would our fans react if they'll know I'm in a relationship with BTS Taehyung?

And how about the ARMYs?

I closed my eyes as soon as I fall asleep.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, but I also hope you enjoyed reading atleast.

Thank you guys for reading and supporting my story! Love y'all!

P.S. I won't be able to update again. I'd probably be having my next update, next month because I'm preparing for our IP thesis at school. And I'll be a whole lot busy.

Please don't forget to vote!