Chapter 57

Rosé's POV

We're currently inside the van as Manager Oh drove in McDonald's and take out our brunch as we still haven't ate.

We woke up early today because we'll be having a congratulatory party at Di Hei Grand Hotel later, starting at 8pm onwards.

"Kamsahamnida!" Me and the girls proudly said as we started eating our burgers and fries while Manager Oh started to drive again after she gave our food.

"Unnie, do you want some of my fries?" Lisa teasingly asked Jisoo unnie who really loves fries so much.

"Really?! You don't want it??" Jisoo said with anticipating eyes.

"Nah. Just messing with you, unnie" Lisa said while laughing and taking a handful of French fries into her mouth.

Geez. If our fans knew how much of a big eater Lisa is...

"Yah!!! How dare you maknae!" Jisoo shouted while she started to bicker with Lisa who kept on laughing only.

Meanwhile, Jennie was eating and savouring her food slowly beside me.

"We'll be at the salon at 30 minutes tops to get you girls dashingly beautiful!" Manager Oh loudly said from the driver's seat.

"Ne!" We answered while finishing our meals.

"Jennie slayyy! Solo lo lo lo lo lo~" The girls and I sang to it while waving our hands up in the air except for Jennie who was covering her face because of flattery.

"I totally like your choreography, unnie. Let's dance to SOLO together, or maybe all of us!" Lisa said while singing a little bit of the chorus absentmindedly.

"Yeah, sure. I bet the fans would love it as well." Jennie smiled at the thought.

Later on, we finally arrived to the salon as soon as the stylists started doing our makeup and outfits.

"Gomawoyo!" the daughter of one of my stylist thanked me while she left to seat at the back and kept on admiring the signed autograph I gave her.

The girl looked around twelve years old and it also made me kind of happy seeing her excited.

"She's actually been a fan since you guys debuted. She even brags to her friends how beautiful you girls are especially in real life, as she went to watch your comeback stage of AAIYL with her older cousin. And now she's never been so happy in her life as she finally got an autograph from her bias." Dae Jin unnie said, the girl's mother and also one of my very close stylists that has been with me ever since our debut.

And it was also the first time that I've met her daughter as well.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Manager Oh called out to me as she handed me her phone.

I looked at her questioningly and decided to pick up her phone anyways without even knowing whom I'll be talking with.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Rosé-ssi, this is the general manager of YG Entertainment. I'm sorry for disturbing you but we've been told that you and BTS Jimin would be going out from the same van as you go inside the hotel as there will be a red carpet later with the media and fans waiting outside-"

"Wait...what???" I cut him off suprised by the sudden explanation.

I mean, I'm so glad that Jimin and I would be seen happily together but I never expected that YG sajangnim would allow us to be seen together for the first time officially and even so publicly.