Chapter 44

~Chapter 44~
~Finally!~

*Please listen to the song above the multimedia section while reading this chapter! Enjoy;)!*

Rosé's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I felt a quite pang on my head. But I managed myself to stay still.

I wandered my eyes across the room and realization hit me that I was in a hospital.

What happened?

Then thoughts and drastic images  suddenly came appearing through my mind.

Oh, right...the accident...that horrible accident...

Then, I saw mom and dad came in the room and they were surprised to see me finally awake.

"Rosé dear, you're finally awake! Thank goodness!" Mom said while hugging me.

"Honey, you're squeezing our daughter" Dad told Mom then he also gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll call the doctor to tell them that you woke up, so that they could check up on your condition, okay?" Dad said before leaving the room.

I looked at Mom who was in the verge of tears right now.

"Mom, I'm okay now. Please don't cry" I told her while giving her a hug.

"It's just that...we were so worried sick about you. We thought something terrible would've happen to you. But I'm very happy now that I can see my daughter just fine" Mom said teary-eyed.

"I love you, Mom. And I'm sorry for worrying you and Dad" I said.

"I love you too, dear." Mom smiled.

"Mom, how's... Jinyoung? Please tell me he's fine...." I worriedly said.

I was hoping my cousin was fine just like I am right now. I couldn't bear to lose Jinyoung. Even though he's annoying and acts like a fool, I still love him as my cousin and just the thought of him getting hurt as well, makes me cry.

"Don't worry, dear. Actually, he woke up first than you since last week. He was just discharged yesterday from the hospital" Mom told me before she spoke again.

"Oh! By the way, you never mentioned to us that you have a boyfriend" Mom narrowed her eyes at me.

That's when I remembered Jimin.

I suddenly wanted to see him right now.

"What was his name? Oh, right... it's Jimin! He was so caring and was so worried about you. He actually came by every day in the hospital to take care of you. Me and your dad likes him for you. The boy's a sweetheart!"

Mom giggled like a little girl at me.

"Mom! You're acting so weird right now" I said frowning.

But Mom only laughed at me then left me for a while because she told me she was going to buy me something to eat.

I remembered what my Mom told me. That Jimin would take care of me every day in the hospital.

A smile slowly creeped it's way on my lips.

Then, the door bursted open, revealing Jungkook and a crying Lisa in his arms.

"Unnie!!!" Lisa ran her way towards me crying. Then hugged me.

"I'm so happy you're okay now!" She said while crying her heart out.

I just chuckled at her cuteness.

"Good to have you back, Rosé" Jungkook smiled.

"Thanks, Jungkook" I said.

"She couldn't stop crying once she heard about you finally waking up" Jungkook reasoned out.

"That's because I'm happy that Rosé is awake after freaking two months!" Lisa glared at her boyfriend.

Two months? I was asleep for that long? Woah there.

"You were in a coma" Lisa said sniffing like she just read my thoughts.

"Jennie couldn't come today because she's in Paris of some family business stuff with her fiance. And Taehyung is with her also, who happens to bring Jisoo with him to Paris as well" Lisa told me.

"But don't worry, we'll let them know about you waking up. And then we could have a video chat later with them!" Lisa cheered me up.

I nodded my head.

"The guys are now on their way. I just told them the news" Jungkook said while typing on his phone.

"I should call Manager Oh about this. Wait a minute" Lisa said while dialing Manager Oh's number.

I was getting anxious by the minute and couldn't wait to see him.

"We thought you'd never recognize or remember us." Jungkook said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Last week you woke up, but you didn't seem so yourself. And you were looking blankly at everyone and you kept getting headaches sometimes" Lisa said after finishing her call.

"What?! That sounds creepy!" I said in disbelief.

"It's true. But I agree with you, it did looked creepy" Lisa laughed out.

I glared at her but she didn't seem so fazed about it because she kept on laughing.

"Jimin was so scared. Not that scared like he just seen a ghost, he was scared that he thought you'd never remember him." Lisa said after recovering from her fit of laughter.

I must've worried Jimin so much. I quite felt bad for it.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter hehe but pls wait for the next chapter to be updated soon!

Please don't forget to vote!;)