Chapter 62

Jennie's POV

"Young lady, welcome home! How's your vacatio-"

Mrs. Lee our housemaid stopped mid-sentence as she noticed how messed up I look.

You're right.

I totally look like a woman who hasn't slept for a decade and have been drowning myself in beers and shit after my breakup.

"Oh, dear! Are you all right?" Mrs. Lee worriedly asked while our butler carried my bag to bring it in my room.

"I'm fine, I'll be alright here" I said unsoulfull as Mrs. Lee gave me a look as to whether she's stay with me or not.

As soon as Mrs. Lee continued to do her duties, I started to wander into our garden sat on one of the bench in our terrace.

Wonho hasn't called me after two weeks.

Oh, right...

There's no us anymore.

Our wedding was supposed to be two weeks from now on. Then we would've gone to Europe for our honeymoon. And-

Kim Jennie! Stop! You're just hurting yourself even more...

I mindlessly stared at the plants and beautifully trimmed trees in our garden, hoping that this pain I'm feeling would somehow go away.

I stood up and went inside the mansion to head upstairs to my room.

Once I've reached inside my room, tears immediately streamed down my face.

I just want to kill the pain but somehow it won't go. I was really looking forward to our future together then this girl shows up.

But who am I to blame the girl named Yuna when she was only stating the fact wherein Wonho should shoulder the responsibility of their child.

I lied onto my bed feeling the soft and silky sheets that I never knew I'd miss so much.

I just cried and cried until I felt my pillow case wet because of my stupid tears.

I feel so tired and restless since then. And I've lost so much appetite, like I don't even care if I can't eat for a year or so.

My thoughts came to a halt, when a knock on my door was heard.

I wasn't really in the mood to speak to anyone especially in my terrible state of being right now.

I just buried my head into my pillow while my fluffy blanket was still covering me.

I heard my door opened and someone sat on the end of my bed.

"Yah!" I heard the voice of Min Yoongi trying to startle me.

"What do you want?" I said in a muffled voice because my head was still buried onto my pillow.

"Mrs. Lee told me you looked somehow upset..?" Yoongi oppa said.

I tirelessly struggled to sit up on the bed and faced Yoongi, who kinda looked surprised to how I terribly look.

Yeah, I know. I look horrible with all the crying sessions that had happened and will happen.

"Wonho and I broke up" I sickeningly smiled at him.

"Can't blame the guy though for holding up with such a mean woman" Yoongi oppa stated jokingly.

"Why are you even here?" I crossed my arms at him as I rest my head on my headboard.

He crossed his legs as he was still sitting on my bed.

"Your brother invited us here to play poker and whatever for the night. But I'm assuming he's still with Jisoo because he's still not here" he said.

I can see Yoongi that he wanted to ask me why Wonho and I broken up, but knowing typical Yoongi, he won't let you know that he gives a damn care.

"He had a fling last year and turns out that fling came knocking through his door and is 7 months pregnant already" I said while looking mindlessly at the window curtains blowing through the windy air.

I suddenly felt cold all of a sudden, but then Yoongi covered my body with his black coat.

"You know that I have a blanket, right?" I said.

"I know" he said while suppressing a smile from his lips.

"Just don't drown yourself in pain. Time will pass and so do you. As cheesy as this sounds, you know I'm here for you, right?" Yoongi said plopping and lying on my bed beside me.

"I know, Mr. Softie" I chuckled.

"Yah! I thought we agreed that you wouldn't call me that nickname since ninth grade?!" He glared at me.

"Oops. Sorry" I laughed.

"It's been a while since I've laughed though. Thanks to you" I smiled at him.

"You look ugly" he said but I can see him trying to suppress a smile.

"You wish. Now get off my bed" I start to push him off my bed but this nut-head won't budge as he tried pushing me off as well.

"Stop!" He said while budging and pushing me off.

"No, you stop!" I said while kicking him off with some of my ninja moves.

"You look stupid!" Yoongi stifled a laugh.

"You look stupider!" I said back at him while laughing at how childish we looked right now.

It's been a while since I've spent time with Yoongi, to be honest.

I met him since God knows when because he's a family friend and one of my brother's best friends as well. And we did get along somehow when we were in seventh grade not until college when we only seldomly got to talk to each other due to busy schedules and so on.

My thoughts came to a stop as I felt Yoongi holding both of my wrists and hovered over me.

This is what I get for reminiscing over the good ol' times.

I sarcastically laughed internally.

Our eyes suddenly locked together and never in my life have I seen Yoongi as a man, a handsome man until now, as I could clearly see his face inches away from mine as we're so close to each other.

"Yo, get the fuck off away from my sister"

Then there was my brother, Taehyung looking dead serious at us while Yoongi and I immediately stood up from the bed, not knowing what to explain to Taehyung.