Chapter 41

~Chapter 41~
~❤Chicken box❤~

*Please listen to the song at the multimedia section above while reading this chapter! It's a must! Don't forget! Enjoy!;)*

Jimin's POV

I pushed my way towards the people blocking my way at the entrance of the hospital.

We just arrived at the airport not too long ago and hurriedly headed here.

I couldn't wait to finally see Rosé.

"Hyung! Calm down!"

Jungkook said while he came beside me while breathing heavily after he catched up to me.

I didn't realized that I was running panickingly and was in a hurry to see my girlfriend.

My girlfriend who was now severely injured because I wasn't fuckin' there beside her.

I saw the other members catching up with me then came beside me too.

"The nurse told me that she's staying at Room 34-B. Kaja" Hoseok hyung said while we searched for the room and went there.

As we approached the room, there was Jisoo outside the room, sitting at a bench and sipping a cup of coffee.

Jisoo saw us while she gestured towards the room for us to go see Rosé.

Taehyung went at Jisoo's side and hugged her while me and the others left them to talk and went in the room.

All the air that was left inside me went gone as soon as I saw Rosé sleeping on the hospital bed where there were some dextrose attached to her and other things.

While she had a bandage around her head and arms.

I sat down at the chair beside her bed and took her fragile hand that was also wounded in my hand.

My heart broke seeing her like this.

I couldn't bear to see her in this state but I was willing to stay beside her until she wakes up and recover.

I will never leave her side.

"I should've never left without you by my side" I said silently and realized that a tear left my eye.

"Don't blame yourself, Jimin. It wasn't your fault. Even Rosé knows that" Yoongi hyung said as soon as he went beside me while he placed a hand on my shoulder.

Then, Jennie and her fiance' Wonho came inside the room.

"Hey, guys" Jennie greeted solemnly. While Wonho bowed at us and sat at the couch beside the others.

"The doctors said that she's in a coma and we'll just wait for Rosé to wake up until God-knows-when. Same goes to Jinyoung." Jennie said while she was standing beside Yoongi hyung.

"How about the police? Was it true that their car just rolled down the hill and got smashed that fucking hard???" I gritted my teeth. I can't accept the fact that something so unbelievable happened just like that.

"Well, about that...I also thought about that too. I also find it kinda weird that their car landed from the hill but looked like it was smashed." Jennie said while crossing her arms.

"In short, something is kinda suspicious. Isn't it?" Namjoon hyung interrupted.

"You're right. But I think that we should kinda hire an investigator or something?" Jennie said.

"Jin hyung, you're brother's a private investigator right?" I asked hyung.

"Ooohhh, I think I know where this is going" Jin hyung said while wiggling his eyebrows.