Chapter 22

Please play the song in the multimedia section while reading this chapter!;)

~Chapter 22~
~♡Lies♡~

Lisa's POV

Jisoo unnie left early a while ago due to her classes. And as all of you know, that me and Kookie are suspended for a week, so yeah...

I was busy placing the icing on top of the cupcakes in the kitchen when I heard my phone ring in the living room.

I hurriedly went to get my phone and see who the caller was, when I saw...

Jungkookie calling....

Which made my heart skip a beat. I mean, its natural to feel this way when the person you love calls you, right?

I pressed the button and answered the call.

"Jagiii" Kookie cooed sweetly which made my day even better.

"Wae?" I asked him while hiding the fact that I wanted him beside me right now.

In short, I miss him like crazy even though we aren't that away from each other.

"Its nothing. Just hearing your voice is enough" he said one of his cheesy lines that made my heart beat.

"I miss you" I said.

"What? Can you repeat that again? I didn't catch that line" he teased.

"I said I MISS YOU!" I said louder while I blushed. Luckily, he couldn't see that my face was now red like a tomato.

"I miss you too jagi. So bad. If I only could go there, so that we could be alone together" he seductively said which made me chuckle.

"Ain't gonna happen, Kookie" I told him.

I could see him pout even without knowing.

"You're mean and you know that right?" He said jokingly.

"I know" I laughed.

"I need to get going right now" he said in a hurry tone.

"Eodiya? (Where?)" I asked curiously.

"Uh-umm...oh right! Jimin texted me a while ago, saying to meet him at the dance practice room" he answered.

"Okaayy..." I unconvincingly said.

"See you later jagi. I love you" he said the last words which made the butterflies in my stomach eruptedly explode.

"Nado (me too)" I said. And hanged up.

I went back to the kitchen and finished the icing that I'll be going to put on top of the cupcakes.

Once I was done finishing the cupcakes, I decided to stroll around the mall by myself to look for anything worth buying for.

After several minutes of walking around the mall, my eye caught a newly opened salon which was quite interesting.

So, I went inside the salon and was greeted by the receptionist.

"Good day! Welcome to Star Salon! How can I help you?" A lady that seems to be in her mid-twenties and short hazel hair greeted me.

"Hi. Uhmm...I want to dye my hair" I said the last words without thinking. I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do since I stepped in. The salon just caught my eye, and that is why I'm here in the first place.

"This way, Ma'am" she said. The lady lead the way and I followed her at the back.

Once I sat on the chair, the stylist or whatsoever you call them, asked me.