Chapter 15

Please play the song in the multimedia section above while reading this chapter!:)

~Chapter 15~
~♡That Should Be Me♡~

Jennie's POV

"Yah! Who was that guy from earlier?" Tae oppa asked sternly.

Uh-oh...

Now, everyone's eyes were on me.

"Oh, right! Who took you here?" Manager Oh asked.

"Uhmm...about that...h-"

The curfew bell suddenly rang which made us stop.

"We should all get going now. See you tomorrow, girls! And goodnight to all of you" Manager Oh left.

"Kaja" Jisoo headed back to the dorm while Lisa and Rose followed her.

" Yah! We're not done yet" Tae oppa said firmly while he headed back to his dorm.

Psh.

As soon as I got back to my room, Rosè was now eating ramyeon at the small dining table inside our room which was placed between the bathroom and the living room.

"Oh...you're here...eat with me..." she said between slurping and eating her ramyeon.

I sat in one of the chairs beside her and joined her to eat.

"So, tell me. Who was the guy who took you here?" She asked while she took a sip of water.

"You already know him...I guess?..." I said while eating my ramyeon.

Rose suddenly tilted her head like she was thinking about it.

"Omo! Omo! Don't tell me its that guy?" She exclaimed.

"And who's that guy, you're saying?" I said while finishing my ramyeon and stood up to wash the dishes.

"Monsta X's Wonho" I stopped washing the dishes and turned around to look at her.

"I knew it! See! You were even surprised!" She said proudly like she just won in a lotto.

I just shooked my head. This girl really...

"So?..." she said like she was waiting for an explanation.

I plopped myself in the sofa and started to surf channels on the tv.

"Yah! Jennieee, telllll meee! Pweasee?..." she sat down beside me and started to make aegyo which I very much despised.

"Hajima!" I warned her.

"Prettyyy pleasee?" She made aegyo again which made me slightly cringed at the sight.

First of all, I never did aegyo in my life. And second, I may just look disgusting while doing it. But lucky Rosè, she can pull that aegyo thing.

"Arasso! Arasso!" I said stopping her while she smiled in victory.

"Wait, if you're going to tell me about it...we should call Lisa and Jisoo to come over" she said while she dialed Lisa's number.

"They'll be here less than a minute" she said excitedly.

After only five seconds, someone was knocking on the door.

Rose stood up and reached for the door.

I heard Jisoo and Lisa's voice.

Its time for me to tell them about Wonho.

Wonho's POV

"Oppa, I wanted to give this to you" this girl was showing off her body to me while she was giving me some gifts or presents or whatsoever.

This Is Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें