Chapter 42

~Chapter 42~
~Its been a long time~

*Please listen to the song above the multimedia section while reading this chapter! Enjoy;)!*

Third Person's POV

It's been two months since the horrible accident had happened. But sadly, the two idols/cousins, Jinyoung and Rosé are still in a coma.

While everyone are praying for their safe recovery. And for them to wake up soon.

Their fans are still showing their never-ending support even though a month has passed. While fellow artists and idols in the industry are also doing the same.

Rosé and Jinyoung's family also visit and take care of them in the hospital when they have time.

Rosé's parents had also extended their stay in Korea due to the fact that their daughter is still in a terrible condition.

Meanwhile, Jin's brother who happens to be a private investigator is still ongoing on investigating the scene that had happened and also has a clue about it but still needs a confirmation before telling the police and especially the relatives and friends of Rosé and Jinyoung.

Everyone has gotten back to school but it will never be the same because there's someone missing.

Got7 and Blackpink members keep on going with their daily lives even though deep inside they're really hurting. But sadly, that's life. If you won't keep on moving, nothing would happen even if you don't want it yourself.

Both groups' promotions and comeback are great as always. And both of their agencies said that they'll be promoting as a group of three members for Blackpink while Rosé is still recovering. And same goes to Got7 who'll be promoting as six for the meantime.

"This has been Blackpink! Kamsahamnida!"

The three girls bowed to the audience and then went to the backstage to change in their usual clothing for them to go home.

They just performed in SBS Inkigayo special stage performance along side with other groups too.

As soon as they hopped in the van, the three girls went to do each of their stuff.

Lisa plugging in her earphones while listening to the music and looking at the window, which meant like watching the surroundings they passed by.

While Jisoo drinking her iced coffee silently and Jennie closing her eyes to concentrate on sleeping.

"It's always been like this since the last two months" Jisoo sighed heavily while taking a quick glance at each of her members.

Ever since Rosé was diagnosed with coma, everyone around her was acting strangely. Even though they were always together and met up with the boys, it won't hide the fact that someone was missing.

And that's what Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie always felt. Whenever they were on stage, they always feel that someone is missing. And that someone was no other than Rosé.

BTS on the other hand, was currently promoting in the U.S. after Fake Love was released. Which became a massive hit internationally and was also at the Billboard top 100 which meant everything to the boys and ARMYS.

The boys had just came back to Korea yesterday and was taking a rest after their work.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah! Have you seen Jimin? I don't think he ate his lunch today"

Jin said to the younger one.

"I think he just left a while ago...I think sooo" Taehyung said while his eyes were still fixed on to the TV screen.

"And do you know where he went?" Jin asked worriedly.

Jin knew that Jimin skips his meals sometimes, you just have to force him so that he can eat and go out of his room.

"No idea" Taehyung shrugged.

"Yah!" Jin shouted at Taehyung.

Taehyung pulled his attention away from the screen and looked at his hyung questioningly.

"Help me with those trash. Now." Jin said while pointing to the garbage bags at the front door.

Taehyung forcedly stood up and followed his hyung and helped him to throw the garbages.

Meanwhile, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi were at the studio and working on some songs to come up with.

While Jungkook was at the dorm with Jin and Taehyung but fell asleep not too long ago.

After Taehyung and Jin threw the garbage bags, they decided to drink beer and eat chips while flipping through channels.

"Do we have ramyeon?" Jungkook asked after going out of his room and just woke up from a deep slumber with his messy hair.

"I think Yoongi ate the last one this morning. I should go to the grocery later, I suppose" Jin said while munching chips.

"Aww man, that sucks. I'm craving for ramyeon" Jungkook said while rubbing his stomach.

"I'm going out!" Jungkook shouted and headed to the doorway when it suddenly opened revealing a devastated Jimin.

Jimin just went straight to his room without bothering to greet his other members.

His members didn't actually mind why Jimin was acting this way because they full understand him. That's why they always find ways on how to cheer him up and keep him happy every day.

"I think I'll buy some also for Jimin hyung" Jungkook said to himself then went out the door after grabbing his coat.

"I feel bad sometimes for Jimin hyung. He looks cheery and energetic during our promotions but when we go off stage, it's like he switched his mood all of a sudden. He's always like this everytime during our day off and I just want to give our Jiminie a hug always" Taehyung said to Jin.

"Me too. I hope Rosé and Jinyoung would wake up soon" Jin said.

Then, both of them suddenly froze on their spot when a big news came up on screen causing the two members to be wide-eyed and happy but quite disappointed at the same time.

"This is Won Jin Ae from Kbs news.

Just recently, we received news from Seoul District Hospital. It has been two months after the terrible accident that had happened to the two idols that caused both of them to be in a coma.

But today we just received news and it has been confirmed that ........

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, SORRY TO DO THIS TO YOU GUYS HEHE!

I'LL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER AFTER THIS CHAPTER ACHIEVES 20 VOTES.

JUST TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED TO UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER HEHE!