Chapter 36

♥~Chapter 36~♥
~Definitely Not~

Jungkook's POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when I was feeling someone waking me up and bouncing on my bed.

WTF!?

I wasn't the type of person who wakes up early, and I wasn't also in the mood when it comes early in the morning.

I opened my eyes groggily and saw my two crazy hyungs, Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung waking me up like they were in a hurry, sort of.

"HYUNGS! GET THE FUCK OUT!" I shout at them annoyingly and went back to sleep covering my whole body with the blanket covers.

"Yah! Jungkook! You should see this!" Hoseok hyung while he started waking me up again.

"It's in the news. And it's about Lisa, she ha-"

Just hearing her name made me get up from bed and I headed towards the living room with my hyungs following behind.

The TV was on, and Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung were there watching.

Jimin hyung looked like he wasn't happy about what he was watching, so I averted my eyes to the TV and watched the breaking news the reporter was reporting.

"[Breaking]: Bobby of iKON and Lisa of BLACKPINK were seen at a fancy restaurant last night. And it looks like the two were having fun and was caught laughing together. It seems that there's something going on between these two idols and for the fact that they're both in the same agency.

     Netizens are already asking if Lisa and Jungkook of BTS have broken up or that Lisa is seeing someone rather than her boyfriend. What is really the truth behind these scandal going on?

YG Entertainment still haven't released a statement and many fans are now waiting for it" The reporter finished.

I know that Lisa won't ever cheat on me and I don't even remember me and her having an argument, so that she could do this.

I just have to listen and hear Lisa's side and talk to her about it later. And I know that I trust her enough not to hurt me.

Deep inside, I was furiously mad because netizens and fans were now doubting our relationship now.

And I'll show them that she's still my girl now and forever. No one would ever change that, that's for sure.

Jisoo's POV

"Whose coat and mask is this?"

Tae was holding the coat and mask that Hanbin lended me.

And Tae looked like he wasn't happy about it.

In fact, he really is not happy. And he's wearing a scowl on his face.

I came back home at Tae's house after the incident last night, and slept at his room because I thought he'd be back here until tomorrow.

As I got out from the restroom, I saw him holding the coat and mask and was now standing behind the bed in front of me.

"I-, u-uhm...Tae, it's not w-what... you're-"

"I know exactly that this ain't yours, Jisoo. And its not even mine either" Tae said in his low voice.

I'm in trouble. Oh God, help me.

"Hanbin lended me his coat because of the incident that happened last night. There were many reporter that were huddling the restaurant that iKON, Lisa, Chaeyoung and I were in. And to find a way out without reporters recognizing us, he lended me this for a while" I explained.

And he seemed to relax a bit.

"You should've at least texted me, and I could get you there" he said dropping Hanbin's coat and mask on the couch and came near me.

"I thought you'd be back until tomorrow from your photoshoot in Daegu. That's why I didn't texted you" I said looking up to him.

Tae was looking down at me, with those beautiful eyes that I never get tired of admiring, was now looking at me.

"Are you mad?" I nervously whispered.

"I'm not. I was just worried" He said while he hugged me closer to his chest.

I felt Tae kissed the top of my head and snuggled his head in my neck.

I could feel his hot breath that always made me felt shivers ran down my spine.

"There's a news about Lisa and Bobby just this morning" He said still hugging me.

"OMO! I need to -"

"Watch it later. We still have a business to finish first" Tae faced me and smirked.

I blushed furiously.

He was now about to attack my lips but I immediately pulled away.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" I slapped him on the chest.

"Now is not the right time. You know that one of my members is now caught up in a scandal, and you're thinking about this" I scolded him who just smiled at me.

"Okay, but promise me we'll finish this business that I was saying after everything's okay. Kim Jisoo" Tae smirked while he wrapped an arm around me and we headed outside his room to meet up with our members.