"Don't mind me."

A.N. Hello folks I'm back. Had to go back to school🤢🤢I literally hate school so much. You can skip cause imma vent real quick. Our school is ok, no uniforms, they're open to sexuality and religions. But the problem is the staff, absolute Karens. We have things called "mask breaks". I'm actually pissed that kids and teens can wear masks better than adults. Adults absolutely throw FITS when they have to wear a mash, they're like "I can't breathe" "it's a free country!" Fuck them dude. I have terrible allergies and I still wear a mask. Anyway, hope you enjoy🥳🥳 stay safe please

Wade just moved to college. Don't be surprised, it was only because he wanted to get away from his toxic family.

He had been saving money for years. The college was decent, he was majoring in-wait for it, boom computer science. Yay.

He was roommates with someone named, Peter Parker. Wade wondered why they were matched, maybe their initials?

On the other hand, Peter was not so excited. Word had gotten around a new comer was here.

Peter thought he'd be lucky and get someone he knew, but no. A new student.

He was sitting on his bed, he had not set any posters up. He wanted to see how 'Wade' was first.

When they met, they made eye contact for a split second. Then they never talked.

Wade always had girls over, Peter doesn't really have to explain what they'd do. Peter hated it. The women were-unexplainably loud. He wanted out, it was like Hell.

Wade never acknowledged him either. Peter tried to be nice. He thought that maybe, just maybe Wade would be able to change his college year around.

Flashback

"Hey, you must be Wade?" Peter asked, a little on edge.

Wade looked at him, like a dead ass stare. Then rolled his eyes and walked to his side.

Peter sighed and sat down on his bed.

"Are you just gonna watch me?" Wade asked. He turned around. He looked very annoyed.

Peter frowned. "Just trying to start a conversation."

"Just fuck off."

Peter bit his lip and laid down. He opened his computer and started his assignments.

End.

That's how it went on, all the time.

Sometimes, Wade would have a whole ass party in their dorm.

Wade's friends were jerks.

The women too. They always complained about not wanting to have sex while a little gay fairy watched.

How funny. Peter was annoyed that people still used 'being gay' as an insult.

"Don't mind him." Wade would say, giving Peter a little smirk. Peter swore he winked too.

Peter huffed and rolled over, turning the music up louder.

Wade thought Peter was ok. He didn't laugh that much though. You tell him a joke, he'll give you this death stare. Wade has never seen him smile yet.

He's seen Peter around in the hallways. With this short stubby dude. Kind of chubby.

Even then he didn't smile.

Wade wanted to find out why, but he'd probably just make Peter more miserable. So, he kept his distance.

-