"Rambling."

A.N. Heyyy if you read my announcement, then you'll understand i'm taking it slow for updates again :/ just need some time to think but
ENJOYYYYY

Peter Parker was a nerd. Everyone knew. The way he dressed, the way he knew everything, the way he acted, and especially the way he talked.

Peter's favorite thing was chemistry. Or science or biology or physics. He loved them all.

Ned could never love chemistry the same way Peter did. He'd listen to Peter ramble on and on.

He was the only one who never grew tired of Peter.

Even Mj had grown tired of him. Harry had moved away, but Harry was one of the exceptions.

Liz never understood Peter's love for science either.

Tony was the one who'd actually listen. The one who would be able to correct him, the one who would be able to reply, the who was able to understand. But Tony was gone now. And Ned was tired all the time.

Exams were coming up and they were studying hard. Plus Ned's girlfriend.

Peter was lonely now. Ned did everything with his girlfriend, even chose her over Peter when it came to picking partners.

Now Peter was stuck with Wade. A big himbo who only knew strength.

Flash had made sure he knew Peter was a nerd. Made sure to tell him all of Peter's insecurities.

Peter looked past that and decided to give Wade a try.

"Hi!" Peter put a fake smile on.

Wade nodded his head and sat down besides Peter.

Flash was giving Peter a glare.

Peter frowned and looked down at his desk. Now his chance was ruined so Peter stayed quiet.

Flash was probably going to beat him up after class.

Wade huffed and fidgeted with his pencil. "Soooooo I guess you're the smarter one here so let's elaborate."

Peter turned his head quickly and stared at Wade. "Really?"

Wade tilted his head slowly. "Yes? We're working together, aren't we?"

Peter nodded and sat up. "I just thought you'd want me to do all the work or something..."

Wade sighed. "People always think that. But my grades are shit, so I need to understand better."

Peter nodded again. He looked down at his paper. "So quantum physics. That's pretty hard to understand, but we've been learning about it for awhile now."

Wade laughed. "Yeah I haven't listened that much in class..."

Peter bit his lip. "So quantum physics is basically when you can be in two places at once. Like time travel basically, but you're still involved with Earth time, but not at the same time. There's a lot of quantum based research. Like quantum realms, and quantum technology, and quantum chemistry, quantum field theory, quantum physics."

Wade blinked. "And we're learning about quantum physics?"

"Yes. So basically breaking it down for now. We'll probably learn about other topics later."