"Are you drunk?"

A.N. straight up intoxicated (drunk) smut my hons!! ENJOYYY!

Exclaimer!!! This is an ESTABLISHED relationship with CONSENT!!!! No non-con elements here😌

"Wadeeee!" Peter slurred, flopping against his side.

"There you are, baby boy! I've been looking for you! You didn't get hurt, did you?" Wade immediately pulled Peter close and skimmed his hands over his body.

Peter whined more and pressed into Wade's chest. "Wadeee!"

"Are you drunk?" He pulled Peter away and stared at him in the face. "You are!"

"Sooo what?" Peter giggled to himself.

"That doubles the fact you could've gotten hurt." Wade frowns, knowing Peter doesn't even care about what he's saying.

Peter hummed happily to himself. "Well I'm fine! Look!" He tripped over his feet.

Wade caught him easily. "Hon, you're drunk. You can't just try to do back flips in the middle of a bar."

"Whyyy nottt." Peter pouted back into Wade's chest.

"Petey you're drunk. I just said that, baby."

"Why am I drunkkkkkk?" Peter said in a sad, wet tone.

"You drank too much." Wade brought Peter back into his chest and combed his hair.

"Oh." Peter brought Wade's hand down to his cheek and whined.

"What's wrong with you?" He retracted his hand and poked Peter in the face. Peter continued to grumble and snuck into Wade's arms again.

Wade sighed. "I guess we're going home then. Come on let go, snugglebug."

"Mm-mm." Peter shook his head and held onto Wade tighter.

"You're being a brat. Don't you wanna be a good boy for me?" Wade teased, sneaking his hand to grip Peter's ass.

Peter gasped and nodded enthusiastically.

"Then let's get movin'!" His voice lowered into his 'dom voice'.

"Ok!" Peter followed Wade happily, repeatedly bumping into other people.

Wade apologized for Peter and picked him up bridal style. Peter giggled and leaned his head on Wade's shoulder, and closed his eyes.

When they got to Wade's apartment building and into the elevator, he put Peter down. He whined and wrapped his arms around Wade, trying to get him to pick him up again.

"No, baby boy. You can stand when we're not moving." Wade took the offer of hugging Peter though, snaking his arms around his lower waist.

Peter had tried to fight Wade over pet names, but he was weirdly possessive with that stuff.

Peter started whining again, his memory rewiping again. Wade laughed.

"Why're you laughing at me?" Peter whimpered, actually upset and tears started to form. Devastation swept over him.

"Oh, honey! I'm not laughing at you!"

"Yes you are!" Peter sobbed into Wade's chest, choosing to be stubborn.

"Well maybe.... but it's because you're cute." Wade reassured, rubbing his hips. Peter mumbled something under his breath and wiped his face.

Wade brought Peter back and smirked. "You're so cute when you cry. Reminds me when you're on your knees, choking on my cock." He whispered.