"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!

A.N. Hello sorry the chapter was a little late😔I was busy and totally forgot. I really hate school. We have to wear masks ALL day and I have to be so social😒anyways enjoy!!I heard Chad died😭I loved him so much he was like in my top 3 favorite Marvel characters😕i had no idea he had cancer, stage four too!! I can't even imagine how hard he tried to make movies. I hope they'll figure a way to film the second black panther, maybe with Shuri or something🤷‍♀️😏enjoy!

When Peter and Wade got to the cafeteria, they immediately found Weasel and Harry. Some of the others too.

Harry smiled and waved them over. Wade sat by Peter this time, with Harry and Weasel across from them.

"Mornin'"

"Good morning." Harry replied, looking at Peter strangely. Peter avoided his eyes.

"The breakfast is really good today." Weasel commented, eating a piece of his hash brown.

Wade fist bumped the air. "Finally!"

Peter smiled and looked around nervously. "So are we going up there?"

Wade tilted his head and looked at Peter. "Yeah? If you wanna eat."

Peter cracked his knuckles and thought it over quickly. He couldn't ever make up his mind.

He just shrugged in response.

"I mean, I'll be up there too." Wade commented.

Peter thought it over again. "Ok."

"Okey dokey!" Wade stood up. "Lets go."

Peter nodded and they walked up together. Peter avoided the people's eyes. Wade stopped suddenly and Peter ran right into him.

"Oh-I'm sorry." Peter exclaimed.

"Aweeee it's ok, Petey." Wade cooed.

He looked away as they waited in a line with about 5 people. There was an awkward silence, except for Wade trying to start conversations.

They got into the chef's little area.

"Ok, so here's the basics. Grab a tray, keep it on the counter, slide down the isles, and they'll ask if you want a certain food or not. 'Kay?"

Peter looked at the pile of trays and nodded slightly.

They grabbed one and put it on the counter. It was just how Wade explained it, but the chef's looked very aggressive and mean.

Peter avoided eye contact and just agreed with everything they asked.

"Ok that's it! Let's head back."

Peter nodded and continued to hide behind Wade.

They sat down and Peter relaxed. On the tray, there was hash browns, an orange, an old milk carton, and a skimpy looking pancake.

Wade grabbed his fork and smiled at Peter. Peter just stared at his food.

He didn't like eating in front of other people. It was embarrassing.

"-eter? Hey?" Wade waved his hands in front of Peter's face.

"Hm?" Peter hummed.

"You gonna eat?" He asked.

"I guess. I don't really get hungry in the mornings." Peter lied.

Wade sighed and ate his own food. Weasel and Harry were talking quietly.

Peter grabbed his orange and spent time peeling it as they all talked to each other. As Peter said, he liked listening more than talking.

The orange was finally peeled and he ate a tiny slice. It was bitter of course. Peter ate it anyway.