"Close the door."

A.N. Ok people seem to like these so I guess I'll just keep writing them. I'm getting kind of sick and I injured my toe so I'm literally suffering here. Enjoy!!!🥺🥺

"I'm taking a shower!!!" Peter yelled, poking his head out of the bathroom door.

"Mkay." Wade replied, without averting his gaze from his show.

Peter closed the door and turned the shower on. He waited for the water to get warm before removing his clothes and climbed in.

He just got back from patrol and was very grimy and sweaty.

He grabbed he soap and lathered his body. He washed the soap off and grabbed the shampoo and conditioner.

There was a knock on the door.

Peter grabbed the shower curtain and looked out. "Yes?"

"Can I join?" Wade wiggles his nonexistent eyebrows.

Peter sighed. "You should of said that before I got in!" Wade pouted and Peter couldn't say no. "Aughhh, fine!"

Peter closed the curtain and continued washing his hair. He snuck a peek and saw Wade's lean form and blushed. He looked away and sheepishly washed the conditioner out of his hair.

"Close the door!" Peter yelled. There was the click of the door and Wade was soon behind Peter in the shower. He pushed Peter forward a little.

Peter stumbled forward, almost falling over "Wade, what the-!"

"You're hogging the water!" Wade huffed.

Peter rolled his eyes and moved towards the wall more, giving Wade more room.

"Not my fault you're so big!" Peter fussed.

Wade laughed darkly and wrapped his arms around Peter's waist.

Peter mentally slapped himself and flushed a light pink. He stood there awkwardly as Wade let go and reached for the soap.

Peter continued washing the conditioner out of his hair and enjoyed the hot water.

Since Wade can't really grow hair anymore, he was already done with the soap and returned his hands on Peter's waist.

Peter hummed and leaned back into the touch. He snorted when he felt Wade's 'gun' on his back.

"Mnot my fault." Wade mumbled, setting his head on Peter's shoulder.

Peter reaches for the knob on the shower but Wade grabbed his wrist.

"A little longer." He huffed.

Peter scoffed and removed his hand from the knob.

"The water isn't gonna last any longer." Peter informed, but Wade was zoning off somewhere else.

Peter nudged his hand on Wade's hip bone. "Don't fall asleep."

"Mnot." Wade mumbled. "Thinking of how hot you're naked."

Peter rolled his eyes, his feet were getting sore from standing still. "Come on, my feet hurt."

Wade growled and hugged Peter tighter. His hands traveled down towards south.