"It's three in the morning."

I see this is getting some clout so thank you :DDD I hope you enjoy this one🥺🥺🥺

Peter was currently in the living room, crying. You see, he has a trouble with sleeping.

You could say the same thing with Wade, but as you well know Peter never puts himself first.

He tried to sleep after putting Wade to sleep, but he just couldn't. He wasn't in the right mind, there's last trauma, present trauma, future trauma.

So Peter just got out of bed and sat on the couch. He got some food and was thinking about turning the TV on.

He felt like a little kid. Who'd walk into their parents room and ask if they could sleep with them. Except he had no parents to have comfort him.

He sniffled and looked for the remote. He couldn't find it so he cried harder.

"Petey what's wrong?" Wade asked, wrapping Peter in his arms.

Peter sobbed even harder. Wade led him to the couch and pulled him onto his lap.

Peter put his hands on his face and continued sobbing. Wade pried his hands off his face carefully.

"Heyyyy, Hey." He cooed.

Peter wiped his face with the back of his hand.

"It's three in the morning. Why are you crying, baby?"

Peter shook his head, "I-" he started coughing.

"Breathe, Petey, breathe, Baby." Wade put Peter's hand on his chest and combed his other through his hair.

Wade was used to Peter acting like this a lot.

"I-I can't sleep."

Wade shushed him and brought him to his chest. He let Peter let it all out as he rubbed circles into his shoulder blades.

"Shhhhhh." Wade whispered.

Peter leaned back and wiped his face again. Wade kissed him all over his face.

Peter's face crinkled up. Wade loved it when his face did that.

He leaned in and kissed the wrinkle in between his eyebrows.

Peter squealed and leaned back.

Wade smiled at his change of emotions and wrapped him up in his arms. Peter sighed shakily and accepted the hug. He has the most badass hugs.

The hero was soon asleep and Wade scooped him up, tiredly and headed towards their bed.

He felt around and plopped Peter on the bed. He carefully brought him to his chest under the covers, not wanting for him to wake.

Wade smiled to himself and fell asleep, holding Peter tight. A light thunderstorm was soon hitting their apartment window, lulling Wade to sleep.

A.N. That was kind of short but I'm already in the making of another one :DDDD hope you enjoyed