Teasing

A.N. Hiiiiii I'm finally back 🥳🥳 I don't have school today, so I thought I'd write. Enjoy!!!!

Wade was sitting on the couch, leaning back. It was a Sunday and Tom and Jerry was on. It surfaced the good part of his childhood; healing his inner child.

Peter was off somewhere. He told Wade to wait for him on the couch. Whatever that meant.

Wade huffed in annoyance and swung his arms behind the couch, and spread his legs. He was getting impatient.

Maybe he's gonna strip for us?!
Or propose?

Wade perked up at that. Either one and he'd be set for the night.

He thought about sneaking into their bedroom, but decided to leave it.

After five more minutes, Peter finally came out........of his room. Obviously.

Wade tilted his head. It was a lot to take in.

Oh my god just tell us already. The people are waiting.

Peter was just wearing very long deadpool socks.

"This is what you wanted to show me?" Wade sagged back into the couch. The socks were cool, but he was expecting more.

Peter fidgeted with his hands. "It's ok if you don't like them. I just thought-since you don't see a lot of your merch flying around, that you'd like it." He looked down in guilt.

Deadpool always spoils him, even when he doesn't ask for it. Peter never knows how to pay him back.

"Oh? I love them!" Wade patted the couch beside him. It was true that Deadpool didn't get much good attention. Only people as insane as him would show support.

Peter sat down and Wade draped Peter's leg over his lap. He examined the socks closely. They were a light red color, with the little logo. The circle with Deadpool's face on it.

They went a little bit above Peter's knee. If you stretched the sock out all the way.

"They're so cool!" Wade rubbed Peter's knee. He could admit, a good stroke to his ego could put him in a really good mood.

Peter laughed and squirmed. "I know. I knew you'd like them." He was relieved Wade liked them.

"And I do." Wade grabbed Peter's chin and kissed him. Peter giggled and kicked his legs over, so he was sitting on Wade's lap.

"Good."

"Good." Wade purred into Peter's neck, hands skimming over his body. His perfect, meaty body.

Perv
Psh

Peter tilted his head back and hummed. "You know....There's a hoodie too. If you want to see that." He'd spent quite a lot of money to get a haul.

Wade's hands stopped on Peter's hips. "A Deadpool hoodie? On you? Oh baby boy, I'd pay to see that right now."

Peter sighed at the thought of Wade paying him back. He stood up and turned around. "Is that a ye-"

"Yes!" Wade groaned. "Don't take too long. I'm getting impatient."

"Maybe that's the point." Peter muttered under his breath.

He searched the closet and pulled his shirt off, and found the Deadpool hoodie. He pulled it over his head. It was pretty soft.

Peter took a deep breath. "He'll like it. It's fine, it's fine." He hesitantly walked back out of the bedroom and into the living room.

Wade already had his eyes on his Peter. "Wow." He rambled on, staring as Peter sat back in his lap again.

"You do like it? I got your size cause I know you'd want to wear it too." Peter laughed.

Wade hugged Peter and breathed in his scent. "Smells like a new car."

Peter chuckled, but gasped when Wade groped his ass.

"Well now it might smell like sex."

Wade full on snorted. "Yeah, cause I'm not letting you take that damn thing off." His voice deepened.

Peter's stomach fluttered. Wade being possessive of him was one of the things me may never tell Wade himself.

He would never ever cheat on Wade, but Peter could not help but bathe in the attention.

"The socks too. You make a pretty picture.... and meal." Wade sucked on Peter's collarbone.

"That damn body wash smells so good." Wade continued to bury his nose in Peter's hair.

"I know right?" Peter played with Wade's strings on his sweatpants. Wade solely wears sweatpants or his DP suit.

Wade leaned back and stared at Peter's hoodie more. "How did you even find these?"

Peter gave Wade an innocent smile. "I have my ways." Yeah, some fangirl that was desperate for money.

"Oh I'll get it out of you someday." Wade slid his hands under the hoodie. "Do you have anything under this?"

"Maybe."

Wade huffed. "You're gonna pay for avoiding my questions." He pinched Peter's side.

Peter squirmed more, refusing to give in. "No."

"Yes." Wade rubbed circles inside Peter's thighs.

"No." Peter crossed his arms, trying to suppress the shiver racking up his body.

"Yes." Wade leaned in and started placing open mouthed kisses on Peter's neck.

"N-no." Peter stuttered, closing his eyes shut, trying to clear his mind.

"No offense, Capsicle. But I could do this all day." Wade started grinding up into Peter.

Peter shakily laughed at the joke. "Wade." He teasingly ground down into Wade back.

Wade groaned and leaned his head back on the couch. "Keep doing that, Petey. God."

Peter innocently stared at Wade, as he rotated his hips, making sure to make a scene. "Wade." He whined.

Wade returned the thrust and smashed his lips onto Peter's. It was sloppy and open mouthed.

Wade bit at Peter's lip. "What do you want, baby boy?"

Peter sat on his hind legs and pretended to think really deep. "Hmmmm.... food."

Wade sat up as well. "Food? Why food?"

Peter moved to get off of Wade's lap, but Wade's hands dug into his hips. "Nu-uh. Right here, right now."

Peter pulled at Wade's hands. "No. I haven't eaten all day."

"Neither have I, baby." Wade leaned in and pulled at Peter's hair. "And you look really delicious right now."

Peter blushed and looked away. "But I'm hungry." He pouted.

Wade rolled his eyes. "Fine. Don't think I won't torment you while you cook, though."

Peter smiled and got up. Wade smacked his ass.

"Wade!" Peter jumped.

"What?! I couldn't resist." Wade followed him into the kitchen. "Plus, I earned it, you little tease."