"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!

A.N. I'm back I don't know when I'm posting this anyways just enjoy!!! @Tappiethehomo had the inspo for this one :) this is probably the last part.. I haven't really liked this series tho good ideas I just don't like how I wrote it

Peter and Wade in fact did not get Arby's. Wade was very annoyed and told Peter he owed him.

Peter gulped, knowing that Wade was very serious.

They were about 10 minutes into traffic when Ironman flew by.

Wade tipped his baseball cap and pretended to be asleep. And Peter found a visor and wore it.

The light turned green and they drove on.

Ironman had found them though. He called fury and told him to send the others in.

Tony followed them until they showed up.

Peter had figured by the big group starting to follow them, the Avengers had figured out their identity's. 

Peter woke up Wade. "They found us again."

"So annoying!" Wade yelled, slamming my the dashboard.

Peter flinched. "Why did we decide New York?"

Wade groaned. "I honestly don't know."

"We can fight them off right?" Peter smiled.

Wade didn't return the smile. "Maybe. I'm not feeling in the mood to fight more today."

Peter kept his eyes on the road. He had to be careful with his words now because Wade was a ticking bomb.

Tony sighed. "Why are they still going? Haven't they noticed?"

Nat shrugged. They were crammed into a Honda. Bruce had stayed at the tower, so it was just the five of them.

"Can we blow the car up? Wouldn't that be a problem solved?" Clint asked.

"They probably already noticed." Nat suggested. "We don't know how they fight yet so we need to be careful."

"Why don't we change their minds?" Thor butted in. "If they're too strong they'd be great on the team right?"

"I agree." Cap muttered.

"Yeah right!" Tony scoffed. "You can go change Fury's mind."

Thor shrugged. "I don't think he's that scary."

They stayed silent.

Meanwhile, Peter was getting nervous. His gun was sitting between his thighs. How do we lose them? Are we going to lose them?

Wade was still silent. A bad sign.

"Where should we go? They're still following us." Peter asked.

"I don't know!" Wade spat.

Peter shrunk in his seat. "Ok." He whispered.

Wade's mind was flooding with a whole bunch of thoughts. His on switch, not that one, other one, was on.

"I'm feeling Arby's now?" Peter suggested.

"No."

Peter sighed. "What do you want to do?"

Wade violently shrugged and looked back out the window.

Each time Peter stopped the car, he was scared the Avengers would make a move. But they didn't.

The Avengers were bored. They had played every car game imaginable. But the pair of assassins haven't given up yet.

Peter finally served. He was far out of town, so he decided to just go for it.