CHAPTER 25.

JASON POV.

When I got home it was really late. I got home by 11:pm.

I remember today was the day Becky sister was coming , I had been preoccupied with work at the office that I had forgotten about it.

Well I guess I will see her tomorrow..

I got out of my car, locked it and headed straight for my room the moment I got into my house.

I was halfway up the stairs, when I heard noises downstairs. I wonder where those noises are coming from. Becky must be asleep by now.

I quietly tip toed to the direction of the noise. The noise was coming from the kitchen.

I headed there and surprisingly saw a girl drinking a glass of water like her life depended on it. I had almost mistaken her for Becky if not for the difference in her hair and body build.

She had on a weavon. Becky was on braids. She had curves but Becky had more curves and her stance was different..

I guess this must be Betty.....

She screamed when she turned around. She had her back to me before.

Am sorry if I scared you... I said smiling.

Am sorry for screaming..... I was really shocked.. She said breathlessly.

It's OK.  ..i said observing her face. She was a beauty. Her eyebrows was shaped perfectly, her nose straight, and a bow lips. Really kissable lips. Where as Becky's lip was more small and soft. Very soft.

What's wrong with me. Why am I thinking about Becky.

In order words the two girls look very alike. Both beautiful and curvy.

Hi.. Am Betty, Becky younger sister.... She said stretching out her hands for a handshake..

Am Jason by the name...... The owner....i said shaking her beautiful hands. She had on artificial nails painted black. Becky doesn't do artificial nails. Her natural nails are long so she just paints them. That's one thing they don't have in common.

Sooooooooo. U are Becky NEIGHBOUR..... She said eyeing me seductively....

Hmm she's definitely playing with fire.... And I can give her a bit of it...

Yes. Pretty.... I said smirking.

So how was this chapter. I hope  you all enjoyed it .

I wonder what's going on between this two. Lol.

I will try my possible best to update  .

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story .

Love from favvy. 😘