CHAPTER 10 .

BECKY POV.

We all got off from Jude car and walked up to the house. I saw two guys approaching. The first one look really nice and good-looking. He walked up to Jude and gave him a handshake.

Common man... The guy said urging the guy who was on his phone at the entrance with his back turned to us....

He. Must be mister john? I asked.

Yes.  ....and u must be Becky..... He said placing a kiss on my hands.

Sorry for keeping you all waiting, the man finally approached us.....

Oh my god.......not what I was expecting. His he human? The man standing in front of me must be a god. He was devastatingly beautiful. Like before you call a man beautiful is rare  but he was far from handsome.

A pointed nose, a deep brown eyes, a well shaped brows and oh my his lips  those full and tempting lips adorned a well sculptured face. He was a rich chocolate in complexion. And really tall. With a yummy build. His t-shirt did a poor job of covering those mouth watering abs........ Just fuck me now..... I momentarily begged in my head.

Hmmmmm......... Jude cleared his voice. Oh no I  just embarrassed myself. I was gawking at this beautiful man and not only did everyone noticed but he did too.

He just smiled and headed in..... Please ground do me a favor...

Open up and swallow me now......

He's hot Joan said which made Jude glare at her.

What  .....its true.she said smiling.

Let's go In I said doing the walk of shame inside. Which made Joan burst into laughter as she followed me in alongside Jude.

Hope you enjoyed this episode.....

Omg Becky is mesmerized with Jason beauty..

She's in a deep shit then.

Let's all find out what will happen next.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

I really appreciate.

XOXO
FAVVY.

..