CHAPTER 45

JASON POV.

when I slid my cock inside her pussy it was very tight.

It must have been so long she had sex... I thought.

But I never imagined her to be a virgin.

Who the hell still remains a virgin at this age. And she's really beautiful with a killer body.

I had never slept with a virgin not because I hadn't see willing ones but because I didn't want anyone to get clingy to me after sex.

But it's completely different with Becky. I was glad she was one... Cause the thought of her with another man was killing me.

I wanted to be the only one to taste her and fuck her to oblivion.

Why were you a virgin? I asked toying with her hair.

Hmm... I just didn't have the time  to date and all.

So am I your first boyfriend.

No...... I dated a guy while in college but it was nothing serious.

Hmm..... Am glad.

U like the idea of me being a virgin?

Yes, am glad no one but me has been in those sweet fold of yours.

Really.... She teased

Yes..... I said playing with her breasts.

Hmmmmmm... She moaned grinding on me.

Looks like someone isn't sated. I said sucking her nipples into my mouth.

Jason.....
She moaned.

I lifted her fully on top of me and guided her opening to my cock.

Jason....... She called a little nervous.

Don't worry...... It's going to feel good.... I assured her raising her hips and slowly sliding my dick into her opening

Oww.... She squeaked when my dick was halfway.

Common baby take it.... I urged and watched as she slowly let herself down on my cock until it was fully in.

Am so full..... She said panting.

Ride me honey... I urged her and watched as she gently started riding me.

Up and down, up and down..... I relaxed and watched her trying to take pleasure.

She increased the pace and was soon riding me harder.

The only sounds heard in the room was that of flesh slapping flesh and groans and moaning.

She started screaming and ridding me harder when she got close.

Arhhhh...... Jason...... She screamed as she orgasmed, milking my dick I followed her and spilled my seed into her womb...

That was fun...... She said trying to catch her breath and holding onto me.

I Kissed her hard until she calmed down and held her close to me as she feel asleep.