CHAPTER 33.

Cont.

JASON POV.

I quickly left my office and drove home. I was eager to meet my sister.....

At about half a distance from my house. I saw Becky coming out from a black car. She was smiling at the guy who held the door open for her. He was saying something which made her laugh.

While she was busy giggling the guy was staring at her boob's.... Total jerk.

I stopped my car and watched out for what will happen next.

And I wasn't dissapointed, the guy was drawing Becky in for a kiss, as he was about to kiss her she turned which made him kissed her cheek instead.

I was so pissed off, I could see stars. I didn't want to witness any of their shit.

I speed up and drove to my gate and horned loudly which made them jerk like two teenagers caught having sex.

Audu....quickly opened the gate and I drove in with speed, Audu saw the anger in me and decided it will be best not to ask me how was my day.

I got out of my car and slammed the door closed which made Audu jump In fear..

All this while, Becky was standing still at the gate and staring at me. She must be mortified by my anger.....

Where is my sister..... I backed at Audu.

Small madam is inside...... He said shaking.

I walked straight to the living room.. And saw Jenny chit chatting with Betty.

At the sight of Jenny, I calmed down.... She always had that effect on me while we were growing up.

Any time I got angry, she would hug me and tell me everything was fine.

Big bro..... She said running towards me when she sighted me.

Hey big baby ......i teased hugging her back.

Am not a baby....... Am 24.......she said pouting.

You are always my baby... I said kissing her cheeks.

Who's she? Let me guess Becky...... Jenny said walking up to Becky standing at the door.

Yeah.... How did you know......

Betty told me all about you...... She said hugging Becky.

Sorry.... Am Jenny, Jason baby sister.

Nice meeting you.... Becky said.

Same here...... She said smiling at her. I could tell Jenny had taken a liking to Becky.

Am going to my room.. See you later.... I said going to my room.

What about dinner? Betty asked.

No thanks, am fine.

See you guys  later..... I need to get changed...  I heard Becky said before I entered my room.

How was this chapter. Please don't forget to leave your comments.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love you all.