CHAPTER15

JASON POV.

SIT........

Thanks .......she said sitting down on the couch opposite me.

I had built this lounge because of business deals. The lounge was situated outside my building but in the same compound.

I just want to clear things up, so u don't get any funny things in your head.

Firstly I hate disturbance... Like seriously. I hate noise except it's coming from a right source .

Secondly before you make any decisions involving my house ,u should inform me first.

Thirdly no visitors.... I don't want to see strange people in my house.

Fourtly no abandoning of your duties for any form of excuses.

And lastly no bringing of lovers into my house...

If u are OK with the rules let me know...

I don't have any problem with your rules considering its your house.

And one more important thing........i always have visitors on Tuesday and during the week. So no disturbance.

Give me your phone..... I said stretching my hands for her phone.

Why?........

I want your number Incase of emergencies and a means of contacting you when ever I need you.

Hmm.... OK... She said placing the phone in my hands.

Here u go.... I said giving her back her phone after I had dialed in my number.

If that's all I would like to be excused.... She said standing up.

Sure.... That's all for now... U can be excused.....

OK tanks for giving me a place to stay for the main time..... She said

Welcome........ I replied.

I watched her swaying her hips as she left. She really was on the curvy side. The pants did a nice job on enhancing her wide hips and plush bottom.

I don't do curvy ....so I wonder why am having a Bonner .

Why the hell is my dick excited at her presence............

Hope u all enjoyed this chapter....

More are loading.

Please leave your review on Wat u think....

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love
Favvy.