CHAPTER 21.

2 months later.
BECKY POV.

The couple of months flew by quickly. Jason was really serious about the friendship. For the past  months, he was really nice to me. We would watch a movie together whenever we were chanced. We even cooked together. He even taught me how to play pool. The only thing that didn't change was his sex habits.

At first he always had sex thrice a week but it had redused to twice over the months.

I had chatted with my family telling them how I missed and loved them. My sister Betty had asked if she can come visit on our last phone call. I had told her I would get back to her. I needed to ask Jason first. Considering he had stated no visitors .

I had told my family about my living status. Well Joan opened her mouth and spilled it to them, when they called I simply gave in and told them the truth.

Today was Saturday, the workers had already went home. The workers had been really fond of me. Mirabel and favour were my favorites because they were very funny . I loved them all, don't get me wrong.

Later in the evening after washing up. I headed to Jason's room to inform him of my impending visitor.he must be home by now.

As I got close to his room, I heard male laughters.... I drew closer and eavesdropped.

Guy am serious this girl's are loaded, I mean all curves and all. U know Wat I mean guy. Come on .come with me to the party.
A voice I easily knew was John. Said.

Like seriously I don't do curvy......
Jason replied.

Jason the girls there are hot....

No thank you.........

What's your problem with curvy girls. Guys are always lining up to gain their attention. But u get them easily yet you turn them down....

I just don't like them..... I love skinny.

Or maybe it doesn't get up when ever u are with curvy people........ John asked laughing.

No. I don't want anyone to destroy my precious bed. They will use their big ass(butt) to destroy my bed..........

Like seriously man......... John said laughing hard. I didn't even know I had joined in the laughter. Until the both of them stood at the door staring at me.

Did u just hear that? Jason asked.

Yeah..... I said in between laughs.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been able to update like before. Am really preoccupied this period, but am taking my time to update..

Please everyone I just started a new novel
JASMINE (love bound ).
Please give it a trial guys.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story 
.

Love you all.
Favvy.