CHAPTER 5

CONT OF PARTY.

JASON POV

I never expected the party to be so exciting. Game's were played drinks were in abundance. Girls were all over me and my friends.

Am so loving this party. Just when I thought the party was over...... Matt stood up and shouted drawing the attention of the crowd.

Hey let's all play one more game.....

Oh no. Whenever Matt opens his mouth there's bound to be trouble.

Let's all play a game of dare and consequences......he announced boldly.

And Wat is the consequences going to be..... A guy shouted from the crowd.

It's going to be a good damn money. A lot of money...... He said smirking.

I smiled because everyone here is obviously filty rich so it's going to be a nice game.

Are we in OR not....... He shouted.

We in........ The crowd chorus

Before I could say JACK IS A BOY everyone had formed a circle and took their seats, the girls were opposite the guys.

The  moment the music started playing ,the disk started going round.

When the music stopped the disk stopped in the hands of John. John was dared to pick among the girls and kiss her.

He gladly got up and picked up a light skinned beauty amongst the girls and kissed her.

The crowd hailed him, the disk continued going round.

The game was fun .some girls were asked to show off their panties, some were asked to give a lap dance.

I was just laughing, I hadn't this kind of fun in a long time....it sounded funny not until it got to my turn.

I was dared to fuck a curvy girl.

Oh no no no I don't do curvy............

Hi everyone tanks once again for taking your time to read my novel.

How was this chapter. Totally 🔥 right...... Lol .

Can't wait for the next chapter...

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story...

Love #favvy. 😘