CHAPTER 22.

JASON POV.

This girl is really amusing. She stood on my door and listened to our conversations. If it was someone else I would have gotten mad... But instead of getting mad am smiling at her.

Sorry about that.... She said straightening herself...

Its OK.... I said shrugging.

U are lovestruck... John whispered in my ears .

In your dreams.... I said nudging him.

Am serious... He said smiling.

Uhmm guys am here. Don't judge me right to my face.....she said smirking.

And Wat makes you think we were judging you.... I asked smiling.

My instinct.....

OK am done here. You guys should go get a bed please.. John said going downstairs.

Fuck you... I shouted after him.

Master of raw words, ......she said .

Am just a honest guy who loves raw word's.

Who asked if u are honest? Guilty conscience....... She said smiling.

Hmm......... I cleared my throat. Am heading downstairs, want to join me.

Well actually I have something important I want to discuss with you....

Do u need a sex counsellor. Am all ears.... I said smiling knowing I had ticked her. She always get mad when ever I bring up the topic of her getting laid.

I always tease her, she probably used to it now.

I don't need that.....

U mean sex..... I asked cutting her words.

Jason..... She called blushing.

Like seriously u need to get laid.... I said jokingly.

uhhhh......am done with you.... She said about leaving before I held her hands.

OK fine Wat do u want to say.. Am serious now.

OK hmm....... U know u said no visitors and all so my kid sister wants to visit and she's been bugging me.. I can't say no to her.... She's on holiday and she said she wants to stay with me for some period of time... I know.........

It's OK.... She can come visit. I said smiling.

Really......?? She asked confused.

Yeah.am cool...

Thanks a lot..... She said hugging me. Wow this was the first time we hugged. I was about to hug her tighter when she pulled out.

Are u that happy...?  I asked perplexed.

Yes, I miss my sister so much.... She said staring into my eyes. I stared back. We must have stayed like that for some time before John shouted at us.

As much as I don't want to interfere in your eye love making,am sorry but I need Jason down here......

He's really a nut job... I said smiling

Yeah... Totally.... I said smiling back.

Hmm. I can see love in the air.......

How nice of Jason to be considerate. Am beginning to like  Jason. Lol.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story and also check out my new story on wattpad. Titled  JASMINE (love bounds). Give it a trial guys and I hope you won't be dissapointed.

Love you all.

Favvy.