CHAPTER 6.

JASON POV.

The ringing of my phone woke my up. I checked the caller ID and saw John annoying face on my screen.

Fuck, why the hell is John calling me. Like so early. I checked the time and it was 70:00am .the girl beside me stirred up.

I had forgotten I had company.
I got up put on my boxer briefs .picked up my phone and headed downstairs to my lounge to call John back.

Hey man. Are you still serious about Wat u said earlier....john asked when he picked up on the first ring.

About what exactly.....

About a live in housemate. Someone that can take care of your house.

Yes.....

Thank God.... I know a perfect candidate for that.....

What gibberish are you saying.....

I have seen someone who fits into the position....

Let's talk this over. I'm  need to get rid of my guest. I will see you later.

Fuck should not kill u one-day......

Look who's talking..... I said laughing.

I quickly ended the call and went back upstairs to tell the girl her time Is up.

I had told John I needed someone to stay with me cause the house was too big for me.... Like a live in caretaker.

Someone who will be in charge of everything in my house when am out of town or functions.

Someone who will cook a good food and clean. Not necessarily clean because there are machines for that. I have all the kind of machines in my house. From cleaning to massaging machines.

The person gets to live freely in exchange....

I can't wait to see who John has in mind.

John can sometimes be weird.........