CHAPTER 27.

BECKY POV.

The past couple of days have been wonderful.

Betty has always followed Jason whenever he was around. He didn't complain which was Surprising.

I knew he saw Betty more as a sisterly figure. But choose not to let it on because of Betty feelings.

Yes Betty has confessed to him 2 days after our conversation. She was serious about this. I was scared for her because I know Jason is a player.

Since my sister came he had stopped bringing girls to the house. He was trying to make her comfortable. But I knew he was still catching his groove elsewhere.

I was still trying to talk Betty out of the idea of liking Jason, but she had always insisted that she's an adult and as the right to do whatever she likes.

Apart from Jason's issues. I was enjoying her stay. I had decided to work from home with my laptop just to keep her company as she had bugged me to the previous day.

While I was typing at my laptop. Giving orders for the contract I was about to sign to be reviewed properly, Betty walked in smiling.

What is it..... I asked.

Big sis.... I was just on the phone with Jason and he agreed to go on a date with me this Saturday...... She said bubbling.

Wow.... Are you serious... I asked perplexed

Yes.... I promised him a dinner this evening. I asked the cook not to prepare anything. I want to prepare him a sumptuous meal.... She said sitting beside me in the bed.

And how are you going to do that... I asked because one thing Betty doesn't know how to do is cook. After several attempts she had given up. Saying cooking was not her calling.

You my dear sister will prepare the food..... She said hugging me.

Hell no..... U promised him dinner, so you do it..... I said

Sweet sis,...... Please help me out.... Please.......... She pleaded.

Fine....... But just this once.......

Thank you. Love you..... She said kissing my cheek before going back downstairs to meet the helpers.

Betty has become very fond of the helpers. Especially favour.

Sooooooo. Sorry I took this long to update.
I have been so busy.

Please be patient with me.

I will try to update ASAP.

LOVE YOU GUYS.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story 

Love.
Favvy.