CHAPTER 3.

CHOICE

BECKY POV.

I quickly dialed Joan number and told her I am in front of the house address she texted me.

Not less than 1minutes, a bubbling Joan rushed out of the gate and engulfed me in a tight hug.

I missed you so much....... She screamed.which attracted passerby's

OMG, Joan my lungs will fall out... I replied smiling

They can look all they want, I don't care.... She replied finally letting me go.

Babe Abuja is really beautiful..... I said following her inside the compound.

The house was beautiful designed. It's a bungalow building with transparent gate and nice flowers surrounding the environment. The building was simple yet elegant.

Babe your apartment is really nice..  I complimented .

Tanks honey....she said smiling.

She had told me about the house 6 months ago over the phone. She even sent me pics of the house. But nothing can compare to reality.

Jude dad had bought the house for Jude on his 30th birthday 6months ago.

I was so happy for Joan when she told me of the goodnews .

Jude came from money but he's the most nicest person I know. he's so caring and nice. That's why am so happy my friend found him.

Jude and Joan had been together for 5years. He recently proposed during their stay in my house in port Harcourt. I can still vividly remember that day.

I had helped out with all the preparations. It was pretty hard to deceive Joan to come to the hotel that day but she later came and met the shocking event.

She  cried so much that day .and nearly squeezed the life out of me in happiness.

I Love you Becky.... We're her words that day.

I still smile when ever I recall that day. It was indeed the most memorable event of our life's.