CHAPTER 32

3 days later.
JASON POV.

The past couple of days had been hell, Becky was not only avoiding me but refusing to eat when ever am around.

We all gathered to eat everyday, it was Betty idea and we had gone with it.

But ever since that incident, Becky has refused to eat in the same space as me.

She even comes home late from work. I always come back before her and I usually come home by 7:00pm.

Betty was aware her sister was avoiding me, she had even confronted me on the issue. She asked if I had offended her sister in any way. That Becky was not the kind of person she was acting out to be.

I had just changed the topic that day and told her I didn't do anything to offend Becky.

Today was Thursday and Thursday was always a hectic day at work. I had so many documents to review and contracts to sign.

I know many people are wishing to be in my shoes cause of my wealth.... If only they knew it wasn't easy.

I was born into a rich family but my father had taught us to work for ourselves.

I was never given the privilege to flaunt my father's wealth. So I had studied hard and created my own company from the scratch.

Now I own many chains of company. Well my little sister Jenny on the other side enjoyed those privileges cause she was a girl.

I heard my phone rang and checked the caller ID to see it was Jenny.

Me :hey baby sis.

Jenny :big bro  ,guess what am in your house right now.......

Me:what u doing there?

Jenny : I haven't seen you in ages, so I decided to visit.

Me:i won't be back till 7 .

Jenny: no probby....... Am enjoying Betty company.

Me: she's there with you.

Jenny : yes, u have an explaining to do. I can't believe you hid your girlfriend from me...... She said giggling.

Me: she's not my girlfriend.

Jenny: keep telling yourself that.... She's hot... U still got it bro.

Me: shut up.... I said laughing

Jenny : please come quick, am waiting. Don't worry am spending some days with you.

Me: who gave you the permission..... I asked teasingly.

Jenny : I did.......

Me:what am I gonna do with you?  ....i asked smiling.

Jenny : dunno.. Maybe take me out on a shopping spree.

Me :u are not serious........

Jenny : CEO get back to your work. See you later....... She said cutting the line.

I just stared at my phone and smiled.... I missed Jenny. She had been out of the country for some time......

Jenny is a total troublemaker.... Am so gonna get a handful of her when I get home. But I love her nevertheless.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I decided to bring in Jason sister to spice up the novel.

Jenny is a piece of work... Get ready for some drama. Lol just kidding.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story
.

Love
Favvy