CHAPTER 34.

BECKY POV.

It was already midnight by the time I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

I have never seen Jason that mad before. Why will he be mad seeing me with another guy.

That day I was so tired and decided to accept Mike ride.

Mike was my senior at work. He had shown interest in me the moment I started working there.

He was sort of a player but very nice and caring. He was always disturbing me, professing his undying love 

Mike was not a bad guy but I didn't see me working out anything with him.

I just don't find myself attracted to him and he's a really attractive man....

All through this past days has been torture for me. I had tried my possible best to avoid him but I just can't get him out of my mind.

I had been trying to get a cab, when Mike offered me a ride. I obliged and showed him my address..

All through the drive, he was just bombarding my ears with, I love you, let's give us a trial and blah blah.

I was nearly tempted to tell him to drop me off so I can continue my journey on my own.

He must have seen how uncomfortable I was with the topic, because he quickly diverted the topic to funny jokes.

When we had gotten close to the gate,  I asked him to stop. I didn't want him to know the exact house. I don't want unwanted visitor.

He had got down and opened the door for me, such a gentleman.... Well that was until he had tried to kiss me when I wasn't looking. I was busy laughing at his jokes and he decided to take advantage of the moment.

I quickly turned my face and got kissed at the cheeks Instead of lips.

I was about to give him a  warning not to try that again when Jason car horned loudly at us.

I could clearly see the anger. He was staring at mike like he was touching his most precious property.

If looks could kill, I would have been mourning Mike by now.

He angrily drove in and started shouting at Audu.

I quickly told Mike to go. I waited until he had driven out of sight before I entered the compound.

As I was about to open the fridge and look for any food I can microwave. Cause I was so hungry. I was turned so fast and pressed against the fridge doors....

Jason........ What are you doing here.... Let go of me......

Did you fuck him? He asked angrily.

What!! .....i exclaimed.

Answer me now...... He said holding my face up with his free hand.

How is that your business?.....

It's my business... Because you are mine.

Am not yours....... Get that into your head.

Is that what you think? Is that why you fucked him.....

Who I sleep with is none of your damn business..... I said trying to free my hands held above my head.

It is... He said taking my lips with force. He had never been this rough with me.... I closed my mouth tight and refused to give in.

After several attempts to get me to open up. He bit my bottom lip.

My scream was covered up by his mouth. He dived his tongue in and kissed me liked some starved animal.

I finally gave him and kissed him back like my life depended on it. I missed his taste. I won't deny it any longer 

He carried me and placed me on the kitchen counter top without breaking the kiss.

I was moaning loudly and trying to get his clothes off, so I can feel him. Not caring we were In the kitchen. Not caring someone might see us.

He removed his mouth and trailed my neck with kisses, slowly kissing until he got to my boob's.

His hands roamed greedily round my body till he got to my boob's and squeezed them with made me jump at the sensation.

I want you..... He said playing with my panties.

Me too... I said finally admitting my feelings.

Let me take care of you..... He said kissing my hands.

Betty likes you.... I don't want to hurt her.

But I want you...... It's you I want not her.

Let's keep our feelings hidden for now. Am going to tell her how I feel. Please let me do that.

U want us to pretend about our feelings....

Yes.. Until things gets settled in.

Until when do I have to pretend.

Till she leaves...... She's leaving next week.

That's a long time......

It's just 7 more days. Please do this for me.

OK fine..... Under one condition.

What condition.

I get to eat you when ever I want.....

But....

Shh.....no-one will know. We should see each other in the pool room.

Are u sure  .....

Yes..... He said kissing me...

After we had finally fixed ourselves dinner, we headed upstairs to our rooms and pretended nothing happened.

I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about Jason.

Am slowly falling in love with him.