CONT.

We arrived at the party the next day. Everywhere was oozing of alcohol, sex, smoke.

It was a get together party organized by our old classmate. I was here for only one reason,and that's to chill and relax.

Hey man long time no see..... A light complexioned guy of average height greeted.

Hey, do I know you..... I asked perplexed.

Man, am JIDE the guy u taught back in school..

Oh Jide! It's been so long. How's life......

Guy life is nice, how's everyone.....

Just go straight to the point and ask how's Jenny.... I said which made him smile..

I was really popular back then In school not just because of my good looks but because I was really intelligent.

Jide was one of my classmates back in secondary school. He had always had a thing for my little sister Jenny and as a result tried to befriend me just to get close to my sister.

Jenny was intelligent like me so when jide approached her one faithful day during break period she turned him down because he was too dull....... Jenny's words not mine.

Jide was so pained that he approached me one faithful morning before the beginning of our lectures and pleaded with me  to tutor. At first I thought he was joking and brushed him off. But he'll no the guy was so persistent.

Well I decided to help him and now it turned out well. All tanks to me he graduated with a good grade and went to  study abroad just like us .

Well he got everything except my sister. She's totally not giving him any chance. I haven't seen him in a long time .

I introduced him to my other friends and he flowed like everyone easily with everyone..