CHAPTER 16

BECKY POV.

The past couple of days have been pretty much the same.

Going to work. Checking if the workers did their jobs properly when I come back from work.

Always fixing myself dinners and  heading to my room to freshen up and watch a movie.

Each of the room was furnitured with a TV set. So there was literally no need to go downstairs to watch a movie.

Since the last discussion the past Saturday where he was stating down his rules... I hadn't seen him.

It was as if I was living with a ghost...... It was as they had said. (It's going to be like you are living alone) .

After watching a movie for like 30mins. I ringed my family being a long time I had talked to them.

Good evening MA..... I greeted my mum the moment she picked 

Mom :evening honey.... How are you today.. Hope everything is fine. Are u settled into your new apartment now. Send me a pic .honey.

Me: slow down mom..... I said laughing.

Mom: baby I really miss you..

Me:me too mom. How is everyone. I heard school is on holiday.. Are they there with you.

Mom:yes ,let me call them.. ..betty... Junior... Becky wants to talk to you..

Mom :hello it's me junior. Aunty Becky good evening..

Me:good evening honey.. How are you. Hope you are taking good care of mom and Betty.... I asked jokingly.

Mom :of course, am the man of the house Remember .......

Me :(laughing )of course I remember..

Mom:aunty  I really miss you.. When will you come and visit.

Me:very soon dear......

Mom :ok we will chat later on what's app. Betty is about to bite of my ear..... He said laughing.

Mom:its me Betty. Sister Becky, u just abandoned us abi...... Betty said jokingly.

Me : ha no o...... I said laughing.

Mom:ok o. How's your guy na, and don't tell me am still single o...

Me :u will be the death of me one day...... I said laughing.

Mom:so when are we meeting Mr handsome...... She teased.

Me : that's when I have na.

Mom :sister Becky.....haba don't fall my hands o..... She said laughing.

Me: give the phone to mummy jor... I said smiling  .

Mom :u are avoiding the topic again abi... OK o.. We will chat later on what's app..........

Mom :but I told her first... I heard junior shout .shut up.... Betty shouted at him.

Me:this kids ehnn..... I said laughing at their banter.....

Mom:ok dear let's leave you to rest.... Mom said

Me :ok mom.... Bye.

Mom :bye.

I dropped my phone and slept off thinking of my family.....

Hope you had had a great day.

Happy weekend everyone.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story .

Love
Favvy.