CHAPTER 37.

BECKY POV.

We arrived at Akwa Ibom airlines at around noon. We had boarded a plane from Abuja down to Akwa Ibom.

Jason, John ,Matt and two other guys named Paul and Jide walked ahead of us leading us to our rented car.

We were 10  in total, 5 boys and 5 girls.

U must be wondering where the 2 girls came from. Well there are Jide and  Matt supposed girlfriend or fling.

We met them at the airport but we all easily got along.

Welcome to Akwa Ibom .........john shouted excitedly.

Why is John so ecstatic about Akwa Ibom ....i whispered to Jenny.

The dude mom is from Akwa Ibom .she always brings him here for holidays when he was younger but I also heard he lost his virginity here. And he said it was the best sexual experience ever. How sick is it........ Jenny whispered tsking.

We all drove to one of the famous hotel and booked a room big enough to be a house.

The girls were booked in a room while the boys were booked into the opposite room.

In a suite 3 rooms,and a living room was situated in the suite. Leaving us to pick who will be sharing a room.

After contemplating on our roommate Jenny and I decided to share a room, Betty and one the girls named Jane decided to share the other room leaving Mary to her own room since she's not keen on sharing a room.

We all resided to our rooms and unpacked our stuffs.

Are Akwa Ibom girls really hot according to rumours.....i asked sitting on the bed.

Yes..... The are first graders in sex according to John.

Are they boyfriend snatchers? I asked

I don't really know... But u have to always watch your boyfriend closely because they are seductress. Why do u ask? U don't have a boyfriend or do u like any of Jason friends...... She asked smiling.

No no...... It just crossed my mind....

Oh OK..... So can I ask a question.... She asked

Yes......

What do u think of Jide......like honestly.

Well I just met him, so I don't really know but he looks nice and he kind of was staring at you since we saw him at the airport.

You noticed...... She said sitting facing me.

Do you like him?..... I asked smiling

No... Maybe.... I don't know........ She replied sighing.

Well.... Why don't you tell me a little about him.

Hmm...... Jide was my senior in school, he was in the same class with Jason, he was quiet. And honest. Yeah too honest.... He kind of always had a crush on me. At first I found it annoying especially when he confessed to me and I rejected his proposal and told him he was too dull for me. Funny thing was that I found out he later begged my brother to tutor him so he could impress me. I just ignored him and thought it was just Infuatation and so he was going to get over it.

Well over the couple of years he was still in love with me according to my brother. He even tried getting my contact from Jason but I warned him not to give him my number...... Well that was until I saw that girl Mary or whatever her name is with him.. I felt kind of jealous. Like seriously wat is wrong with me. This is the guy I rejected countless times.

I smiled and went closer to her and hugged her..

U are in love with him but just didn't know it.... Not until you saw your chances with him slipping down the drain when you saw that girl. ....there's still time to tell him how you feel.

I can't do that.... I will look cheap.

Would you rather look cheap and get your man or let pride let you lose your man.

Uh-huh...... Maybe cheap... She said smiling at me.

OK then get ready to get him..... I said which made her laugh.

Now I know why Jason is smitten with you.....

What!.........

Oh common don't think I don't see all those eye fuckery and lovey dovey look you give each other when u think no one is watching....... She said

I...... Hmm...... Loookkkkk.... I stammered.

It's OK I won't tell anyone. But u guys are terrible at hiding...... Especially when you are blushing after a nice sex  She said in between laughter .......

What... Are u talking about.

I heard your screams when I went downstairs to get water the other day.

Oh no...... What if it had been Betty. Or what if Betty had heard.............