CHAPTER 44

BECKY POV.

After Betty confiding in me,we went to the party.

I had told her to come clean with John since he was a nice guy.

She had smiled shyly and told me she was going to get over it. That she preferred to keep it to her self.

The party was fun, all the girls were chit chatting and having the best fun of their life.

The party was filled with booze,food and drinks.

The guys really went out to make the party a memorable one.

Jason approached me and started dancing with me not minding the  surprised stares and knowing smiles that where directed towards us.

We had finally decided to let loose. I was grinding on him and whispering how badly I wanted him.

When he brought his lips closer for a kiss I could feel a rich taste of whiskey combined with berries.

I drunk from his mouth and held onto him like my life depended on him.

We finally came up for air before he whispered for me to follow him.

I followed him upstairs to what I guess must be a suite.

It was finally happening, I was gonna give him my virginity. And I so badly want to experience it with him.

When he got to the suite he put in his card and it opened.

He entered and urged me in.

The moment the door closed behind us, he dragged me to him and kissed me hard like his life depended on it.

Within seconds he had ripped my clothes off my body leaving me in only my undies.

Take off your clothes I urged.....

You take them off yourself sweetie.... He said staring at me.

I quickly undressed him, never taking my eyes off him...

I stared at his mouth watering abs and badly wanted a taste.

With shaking hands I unbuckled his jeans and watched him step out of it leaving him in only his boxer briefs.

Without breaking eye contact, he started unclasping my bra and freed my breasts.

You are very beautiful........ He groaned palming my breasts.

Mhhhh .......mmmmm....
I moaned loving the feel of his hands on my breasts.

Are u wet down there....... He asked sliding his fingers to my most delicate fold.

Yes...... I moaned.

Let's find out..... He said ripping my panties off my butt. Leaving me fully exposed with him still in his boxer brief.

Jason...... I called as he carried me over to the bed laying me down gently before he got on top of me.

He took my nipples into his mouth and started sucking making me writhe in pain and pleasure.

Slowly he licked around my nipple bud before he bite it which made me scream.

Shhh...... He cooed licking away the pain.

He slowly slid his hands from my breasts down my navel till he got to my pussy.

I was soaking wet, I could feel my juices streaming down my legs.

You are so fucking wet...... He said circling his fingers round my bud .

Jason........

Hmm...... Say it.