CHAPTER 36.

JASON POV.

I had finally been able to convince the girls to go on this trip.

The trip was set to take place in a days time.

I was in my room .typing at my laptop......when I heard a silent knock...

I got up and opened the door to see Becky standing there uncertainly.

Come in..... I said quietly. She must have sneaked here just to see me.

I locked the door after her and sat down on my bed.

Please sit..... I said patting the space close to me on the bed.

Hmm..... I just wanted to let you know I have gotten the permission for the trip...... She said sitting down

Is that the only reason you are here....... I asked staring at her seductively.

Yes......

Why then, do I get the feeling that you came here because you missed me? ....i asked teasingly.

Miss you?.... She asked huffing.

Yeah.... I said slowly sliding my hands up and down her legs.

What you doing?... She asked nervously.

What do u think?... I asked tracing her neck with my fingertips.

Hmm...........w... hy.......don't you tell me...... She stammered.

Trying to turn you on..... I said tracing her lips before dipping my fingers in and out of her mouth slowly.

Mmmmmmmm..... She moaned.

At the sound of her moans I grabbed her beautiful face and kissed her hard.... I parted her lips and dived into her sweet mouth.

Tongue clashing with tongue, teeth grazing lips.... I got up and pushed her on the bed.... I have waited long for this. So I am going to take whatever she is willing to give.

She stared at me, eyes going big and round as she watched me undress......

Am not going to fuck you.... I will but not now... I just want to feel your skin against mine.... I said reassuringly.

OK...... So what do I do...

Undress.... I want to see your beautiful body...

But..... She said nervously.

You trust me right.... I asked

Yes....... She said standing up and undressing.

I sat down on the bed in only my boxer briefs with a boner staring at Becky standing at my front undressing.

She looked nervous, her hands were shaking. It looked like she's shy when it comes to sex. She looked like she doesn't fuck around like other girls.

Firstly she took off her top, leaving her in her bra and shorts. Wow.... This girl is blessed in the breast department. Her boob's must be double D. .....still not able to look at me she unzips her shorts and slide out of them slowly.

She was a seductress without her knowing it....

Left in only her bra and panties, I scanned the beautiful body before my eyes. Her body was a work of art, made to bring any man to his knees.

Now I knew why I haven't been able to fuck anyone since I tasted her the first time. She's fucking addictive.

Come here...... I commanded, which made her jerk. She must have been shocked to hear my commanding voice. I am only commanding when it comes to work or hard sex

She walked up to me, swaying those hips without her knowing.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed, holding her hands above her head and going straight for her boob's.

I bit her boob's which made her yelp. I unclasp her bra with my free hand and flung the bra across the room, exposing her delicious breasts before my eyes..

I touched her nipples which made her shriek... She must be really sensitive about her nipples.

I licked around her boob's before  taking her nipples into my mouth and sucked like my life depended on it.... She was moaning loudly unable to control  herself...

Shhhh.... U are going to wake everyone up..... I said moving into her next breast giving it the same attention.

Before I could grasp the situation, she had started grinding her hips with mine, slowly at first then she increased the pace trying to get an orgasm...

Not so fast..... I said holding her hips...

Jason...... She pleaded.

You will stop doing that or am not going to be able to control myself and fuck you .

OK....... She said relaxing.

I continued from where I stopped before moving attention to her puss.

I later ate her sweet nectar and gave her the release she was screaming and begging for.

We did foreplay twice before she slept off.cuddled to me.

I never cuddled... She was totally making do things I couldn't have imagined myself doing.

I kissed her head before I drew her naked body closer and slept off inhaling her sweet scent of vanilla.