CHAPTER 23.

BECKY POV.

Today is the D day, am so excited.. Don't get confused today is the day my kid sister is coming to Abuja.

She had informed me that she was close to Abuja, she had just 1 more hour before she gets here.

I really miss her so much, like we have been apart for 2 and half months.

I took my time trying to style my braids just to while away the time.... And to prevent me from looking at the time every 5 seconds.

OK let me introduce my sister properly.

Betty is 21 year old. A student at UNIPORT(university of port Harcourt). Nigeria. She's a 400 level medical student. And considering medicine course is 7 years that means she still has about 3 more years to graduate.

Betty is the commited type, the easy going girl, and a girl with lots goals, ever since Betty was a little girl she had always wanted to be a medical doctor. We would all laugh and never took her seriously. But Betty surprised everyone by going through with her dreams.

In one word, Betty was a very determined person. Whatever she sets her mind on she gets.
She never gives up. It gives me the chill sometimes.

Well a leaf doesn't fall far from a tree. She got that trait from me.

I picked up my phone when I saw it rung.

Hey big sis, am close by now. Do u mind coming out.... Betty asked over the phone.

OK sure thing..... I said cutting the call and headed out.

Hey big sis..... I heard Betty shout from the gate.....

What the hell, you tricked me.... I shouted smiling.

Madam should I open the gate? Audu asked..

Yes please......

The moment the gate was opened my sister ran towards me, I ran too and met her half way. We hugged tightly like our life depended on it.

Big sis. U are glowing..... Betty said when we separated.

Oh please... I said smiling.

Hmm... I need to look for the secret. Or do you have a boyfriend now.

Shut up and let's get in. I said laughing.

When we got in , I directed Betty upstairs.

Do u want a separate room downstairs or upstairs?

Nope I want to share with you. We have a lot to catch up on.

OK... I said leading her to my room..

Wow this house is very beautiful and spacious... Betty said bewildered.

Yes it is....

So when am I meeting your NEIGHBOR ?she asked smirking.

He's gonna be back soon......

TANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK OUT THEIR TIME TO READ MY NOVEL. I REALLY APPRECIATE.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY STORY

LOVE
FAVVY.