CHAPTER 9

CONT.

BECKY POV.

So u guys are really sure this is legit....... I asked from the back seat of Jude car.

Baby it is..... Jude replied.

Don't call me that..... I said rolling my eyes.

Joan should I stop calling her that...... Jude asked smirking

Call her what ever you want honey bunny..... Joan said smiling at him.

Heard that baby...... Jude asked.

You guys are the weirdest couple I have ever seen..... I said smiling.

So like seriously,jude are u sure about this..... I asked nervously.

Sure as I can be..... He replied turning into the next lane.

Calm down honey it's totally fine. U guys won't even know you live together. Joan said smiling at me.

Fine I will take you for your words.... I said clutching my purse.

We are headed to Mr Chris house. Jude had came in the other day to inform us that Mr Chris the owner of the house had asked to see us.....

When I asked Jude how he knew of this deal. He simply shrugged and told me his friend brother told him of the idea.....

I just decided to believe him and see where this was headed .

Thats why I decided to go through with the idea. I really want to see the end of this....

Me toooooooo. I really want to see where this is heading to.

Lol. I know this chapter is short but I want to tell the story from Jason pov.

Tanks for taking the time to read my novel.

Please to forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love favvy.