CHAPTER 2

DESPERATE MEASURES.

BECKY POV.

Babe am in a dire need of an apartment. Like seriously or even a place to stay till I get settled in.   I said into the phone.

Calm down Becky, let's try to sort it out. Joan replied.

Don't tell me to calm down. I've got just tomorrow to settle down.

Your company is very funny, they  just dropped a bombshell on you like that. They expect you to spaceship yourself here right.

Am even more confused than you. What's done is done. Like babe I have been waiting for like ever to bang this position..

OK let me see what I can work out from now till tomorrow. Wait how about you come stay with me for the meantime..

Hell no, am not staying with you, your boyfriend is a sex freak. I so don't want to relive that day again. I so don't want to recall how I walked in on Joan and Jude  
Fucking like two starved animals.
Joan had come to stay with me for some period of time with her boo because they had a meeting to attend in port harcout (Joan and her boo works in the same company) I came back earlier than I usually do and accidentally met them fucking on my couch.

I can vividly remember the amount of days I used in scrubbing my couch.

Lol, he can't help it. Joan replied.

Babe just think of something real quick.

OK honey,will do. Bye

Bye. I said disconnecting.

Joan is a real sweetheart, we have been friends since childhood. I can't imagine what I will do without her.

I quickly got up ,headed to my room and started preparing for my travel to Abuja.

Abuja here we come..........

Thanks for reading. Love you all. Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

I will be sure to update.