CHAPTER 39

BECKY POV.

After Jenny confession the previous day I had avoided Jason. I don't want to risk us getting caught by Betty.

As much  as I love Jason
I don't want to hurt my sister. I had decided that I was going to let Betty know what is going on between Jason and I.

I want to be the first one to tell her, I don't want her finding out on her own.

We went round Akwa ibom.. Viewing popular places I have heard but not seen in real life.

The things was more beautiful in live than TV.

We visited a lot of places like Akwa Ibom international stadium  ,Ibom plaza, Ibom Tropical entertainment center, Aroma house (Chinese restaurant), vista restaurant, LA meridian Ibom Golf. And lastly silverbird cinema .

The guys promised to take us to the beach and national gallery of Art the next day.

John birthday was on Sunday which was in two days time so we still had time for touring.

We got home pretty late and all retired to our room .

I had a really nice time with you girls...... Mary said smiling.

We were all in our pjs and sitting comfy on the lounge watching a movie.

We all  nodded in agreement.

Betty and the other girl Jane had bonded within this few days. They were always chit chatting and sneaking smiles at each other during the tour.

So what's the plan for tomorrow? Jenny asked.

Hmm I was suggesting we got to the Art museum first before the beach. ....i said eating from the bowl of popcorn.

Yeah that's a good idea sis.... Betty said smiling....

Yes... Jenny added.

So anyone interested in playing a game....... Mary asked.

Let me guess... Truth and dare..... Jenny said smiling.

U got me..... Mary replied smiling.

OK...... I said.... It's been long I played that game and besides I hardly have time for that.

Let's start.... Betty announced.

As we were about starting..... My phone ringed.

I excused myself and picked the call

Hey babe we are sorry we couldn't make it but I promise we will be there tomorrow....... Joan said excitedly over the phone.

OK I understand, just try to get here sooner so u won't miss out on the fun tomorrow .......

Sure thing babe.... Jude did you see Wat your mistake put me through.... She screamed at him from the phone.

Common... It was a mistake... Who would have thought he would have bought a wrong tickets.

U are lucky it was resolved, I would have killed you if I had missed out on this trip..... She continued shouting at him.

Joan...... Let the poor guy rest..... I pleaded over the phone.

OK... Am calming down..... Now am calm, what are you guys doing...... She asked

We are watching a movie and about playing a game....

Don't tell me it's truth and dare.... She squealed.

I forgot this was Joan favourite game for a second.

Yes it is.... Now let me get back to the game... I said teasingly.

OK bye love... See you tomorrow.......... She hung up but not before I heard her shouting at Jude about how he was going to kiss his ass  tonight.

Sex is Joan way of punishing Jude.... Whenever she was mad at him she would tell him to stay away from her and go suck his dick or whatever. She really was a piece of work. And thats why I love her.

They couldn't travel with us because of Jude sudden work. They booked a flight to come today but Jude booked the wrong tickets and so they had to wait for tomorrow to come.

When I tell her about what she had missed out on she was so gonna cut Jude dick.

I returned to the game and we all began.