CHAPTER 31.

BECKY POV.

Are u OK? He asked staring at me.

Yes......... I said awkwardly.

U are so tight..... He said playing with my hair.

What u talking about.... I asked shyly.

When last did u have sex..... It must have been a really long time..... He said.

Am gonna head out now, I don't want Betty looking for me.... I said standing up and arranging my rumpled nightie and tied my robe tightly.... I can't believe I had let him do that.

So soon? Please stay some more...... He said sitting up In the bed.

Jason what happened here was a mistake.. It shouldn't happen again........ Please just stay away from me and focus on my sister... Please don't hurt her.

U are bringing up Betty again... I told you Betty is like a sister. U know we are attracted to each other and that's why you are trying to push me away.

Please I don't want to be disrespectful but ignore me. Pretend I don't exist....... And whatever happened here shouldn't go beyond this room.

Why are u so insecure?why are you so scared.... Let's give us a trial....

There's no us... We only acted out of lust... U have a lot of girls that satisfy you sexually. Please don't add me to that list.

Becky.... I think I like you and I want us to make room for our feelings. I know you like me too.

I don't like you..... Don't mistake lust for love.....i said and walked out of the room and headed straight for my room.

When I got in, Betty was still asleep. I gently lay down and willed sleep to come.

What have I done, why did I let him do that. Am crazy.... ...I know my sister loves him but I went ahead and did that with him.

I need a doctor to check my brain...

Thanks for the reads. I really appreciate.
Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.
Love you all.