CHAPTER 46

BECKY POV.
Next morning

We had sex two more times before morning. I was so sore from the sex. I never knew sex could be this good. I was literally missing out all this years but am glad I waited and experienced it with the right person.

Jason ran a bath for me and helped me wash up.

It was embarrassing and sensual as he used the sponge to watch my delicate folds making me horny not minding I was too sore for another round.

U  want to go for another round.... He jokingly asked slipping off his boxer and joining me in the tub.

Am sore...... I said weakly.

I will go slow.... I promise... He said lust clouding his eyes.

Don't he ever get tired....... He's insatiable.

OK.... I said getting turned on.

He brought his body closer and slowly slid into me  .

I gasped at the contact. No matter how many times he had fucked me I still couldn't get used to his size.

He moved slowly inside me, making love to me with his body.

I gasped at the sensation growing inside me. He never increased the pace knowing I was still sore.

With slow movements and kissing he brought me to yet another orgasm. I had literally lost count of the orgasms he had writhed out of me the previous night.

After washing up. We dressed in our clothes and headed to the rental car he had rented while we were dressing up and drove to our hotel to get ready for our evening flight.

All through our ride we couldn't stop smiling and staring at each other like two reunited lovers 

It was confirmed. I was literally in love with Jason and I hoped he grew to love me.

When we arrived at the hotel. We went to our suites not before kissing.

When I got in the girls were still sleeping.

Some where on the couch while some made it to their room.

After several trials I was able to wake them up and we started getting ready for our flight.

So how was my brother in the sex department...... Jenny asked smiling at me as she entered the room.

Joan and I stared at her.

Oh please everyone saw the way you guys were dancing before you headed up.

Yeah literally everyone so spill...... Joan urged.

Oh no..... Am to tired to talk..... I said shyly

Oh...... What the hell did my dick head brother do to you.

Nothing.... I didn't enjoy.... I covered my mouth.... Too late, I can't believe I said that loud.

Spill....... Joan said squealing.

I told them a little bit of everything and watched as Jenny looked at me with admiration while Joan looked at me with pride.

U mean you guys had sex 5 times....... Joan asked eyes bulging.

Yes.......

My brother is a hellion.... Jenny said smiling.

Jude and I haven't been able to pull that stunt.... Jude need some upgrading to do..... Joan said smiling.

I just smiled and hugged them for the support.

We all got ready and headed out ready to fly back to Abuja.