CHAPTER 47.

EPILOGUE
BECKY POV

1 YEAR LATER.

It had been one year of  experiencing love with Jason... One year of going through a lot with him .... One year of cute arguments and bickering and of course lots of sex.

6 months into our relationship he had engaged me with friends and family present. I was so surprised and happy to finally begin a new journey with my Jason.

In the course of 1 year a lot had happened

Joan and Jude had gotten married 3 months back.

Jenny and jide had finally set aside their differences and were currently dating.

Well my sister had finally confessed to John. He was surprised at first but later gave them a chance and now they are happily dating.

I looked around and thanked  God for bringing me to this point in life. Today was my wedding day  .

Jenny, Joan and Betty were all my chief bridesmaids.

I decided to use all three because there were the closest to my heart.

I had decided on a beach wedding because I didn't like extravagant lifestyle, I was the simple one out of us three.

My friends were all giggling as my make up artist was working on my dressing.

Common stop distracting me with your jokes am trying hard not to laugh and spoil my make up.

They smiled and continued chatting.

Urghhh.... I groaned. My friends are really amazing I said which made everyone laugh.

Everyone was present at my wedding. Even Jason parents,  Mr and Mrs  banks  and Jason childhood friends James and Christopher who were out of the country came for the wedding.

My girls walked me down the aisle spraying flowers on me as I walked up to meet the man of my dreams.

I smiled at my mum who was sitting at the front row as I passed her.

My brother who walked me down the aisle handed me over to a smiling Jason who held me like I was the most precious pearl on earth as we faced the priest who began blessing us.

We exchanged our vows bonding us together as one. I was forever ready to spend my forever with Jason  the man of my dreams.

We became from NEIGHBORS to COUPLES.

This is our story of a love so true.

You may now kiss your bride....... Jason kissed me sealing our fate forever............

THE   END

       ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK OUT THEIR PRECIOUS TIME TO READ MY NOVEL.

I REALLY WANT TO APPRECIATE EVERYONE FOR THE VOTES, LOVE, COMMENT AND ENCOURAGEMENT.

Favvyjake's29 ❤

CHECK MY OTHER STORIES.

#FORBIDDEN DESIRES.
#JASMINE (love bound)

And a special new release.

#BOND