CHAPTER 20

JASON POV.

Wat the fuck did I just do.... I touched my lips still tasting her on my lips.

I can't believe I kissed and almost fucked her on my counter top....

Wow... She was really hot. I could still remember her sweet moans and submissiveness.

I quickly remembered she had a pot of yam cooking on the gas. I turned of the gas cooker and headed straight for her room.

I need to apologize to her, and assure her Wat happened downstairs won't repeat itself. As much I was sexually attracted to her I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable staying with me.

I will curb my sexual desires towards her even if I wanted to fuck  the hell out of her. I wonder Why am attracted to this girl.

Like seriously I don't do curvy but am attracted sexually to her not minding her curves.

I need to get my head examined. I will be sure to phone a specialist later today or tomorrow.

Because it's like a nut has loosen in my head.

Hey..... I said the moment she opened her door as I was about to knock.

Hey.... She said staring at everywhere but me.

Hmm I dropped the yam from the cooker. It was about to get burnt.

Am sorry.... I totally forgot about that... Thanks.

No prob.   ..hmm what just happened......

It's fine, let's pretend nothing happened..... I don't want to think about it.

Am sorry if Inconvenienced you, what happened will never repeat itself....

No it's totally fine.......

OK.... Hmm I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. How about we try to get to know each other. What do say?

Yeah, sure am cool with that....

So friends............. I asked....

Friends... OK she said smiling at me.

Wow...... Jason seems kind of nice.

Find out how their their friendship is gonna turn out in the next chapter.

Please bear with me... I have not been able to post as frequently. I will try my possible best to try to update ASAP.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love
Favvy.