CHAPTER 13

BECKY POV..

I woke the next day to an empty house. It was Saturday, so I wondered where he had gone to.

I wore my floppy pairs of slippers and headed downstairs to the living room.

I hadn't really had a proper view of this house.

I wandered around and admired every single piece of articles in this house.

His house was really big and spacious. Like really big. A mansion it really is.

The whole house screamed of money.... Real money.. The guy must be super rich.

The previous day after John had shown me to my room. He went to talk to his friend before he headed home. Before leaving he had given me his cell number to call him if I needed anything.

I had smiled and reassured him that I was going to be okay.

The house was beautiful.it felt like heaven on earth.....

Before I knew it, I saw myself in a pool house. Like seriously this guy had a pool house..... I went inside and examined it's content.

Like seriously it was beautifully decorated with plush chairs sitting magnificently at one corner. The pool at the middle. They were a closed door .let me guess that must be where they played pool.

I stood there for about 5 minutes before finally heading inside.

I didn't went straight to my room, instead I wandered round the down floor. Until I got to a glass door at the end of the hall. I held the handle and found out it was unlocked.

Curiosity got the best of me, I opened the door silently and went in. It was a gym hall with different machines....

But I totally wasn't prepared for Wat I saw.

Holly Molly..... Jason was using the weightlifting machine.... Completely shirtless and yummy.

Oh really yummy. With Sweat dripping down his sexy manly abs..

This guy was a hot piece of cake.

Are u done staring ......he asked dropping the weight and walking up to me.

Oh no, please ground just open up... Am at your service..................

Wow. That's really hot........ Lol. Becky is in real serious trouble.

Please Wat do u think of this chapter.... It's getting more interesting. Just like I promised.

Tanks everyone. I really appreciate.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story .....

Love
Favvy.