CHAPTER 28.

JASON POV.

The past couple of days had been really stressful. Considering the work and everything and when I get home. Betty is always on my tail.

She's always following me around. I find that cute but I don't have time for that.

I was so surprised when she walked up to me a couple of days back and told me she likes me. I know every girl likes me but it was totally different. I saw Betty more of a sister than anything.

I didn't want to use Betty and dump her. Considering that will not only hurt her feelings but that of Becky's. She will be so mad that she might even decide to move out.

The past couple of days, she had withdrawn from me  .we no longer flow like we use to.... I feel she was always trying to avoid me.

I need to clear her off that nothing is going on between her sis and me ...so she won't try to avoid me or think she might be in the way.

I had totally gotten used to the idea of her in my house. ......that I always check to see if she's around.

I had decided to go on the date on Saturday with Betty to clear off things with her. So she will know things are not going to work out between us.

Man what's eating you up....... John asked entering my office.

U didn't go to work.... I asked smirking

Today's my off.... Don't change the topic.

Well it's about Betty....

Oh the other hot one.... What about her.

I've told you to stop staring at Becky......

Why... She's hot and that's none of your business since you are dating the younger one.

Am not dating anyone.... It's a misunderstanding.....

Guy! I have come around your house, and I see the way the babe is all over you. I even thought you would have banged the babe by now..... He said smiling.

Are u OK? Becky will chop off my head...

Becky won't chop off your head. U are only scared of hurting Becky's feelings because you love her.

What the fuck are you spilling...... I don't love anyone. Especially Becky. She's just my NEIGHBOR....

Keep telling yourself that, am maybe you may believe it......

You are sick.....

But you are lovesick... He said laughing.

Man!!!....... I exclaimed.

What... So what about Betty....... He asked.

I told him of all my plans and invited him over for dinner at my place.

Can't wait to taste Betty food. I wanna see who's a better cook.... He said jokingly.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Will try to update ASAP.

THANKS FOR GIVING MY NOVEL A CHANCE.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story .

Love
Favvy.